Welcome to the Early to Rise Challenge! Throughout the month of March, I’m challenging myself and my readers to make the most of their mornings. So every week day morning at 9 a.m. EST, I’m posting a short Early to Rise post. I’ll share a few of my thoughts on the day’s passage from Early to Rise, tell you what time I got up that morning, and encourage you to leave a comment to tell us what time you got up and how you’re doing on the challenge.
You’re Not Alone
If you’re feeling alone in this Early to Rise challenge, today’s post is for you.
It’s hard to go against the flow. It’s difficult to feel like you’re the only one doing something, the only one who cares enough to make changes in your life.
But I promise that it’s worth it. Even if most of your friends think that you’re crazy for trying to live on less than you make, pay off debt, set goals, and/or get up early, do not let that deter you.
And know that you’re not alone. There are thousands of us out there who are with you in this. We’re all struggling along in our own way, but we “get” you.We understand that you want something more than the status quo and we wholeheartedly agree with you.
So keep pressing forward. Don’t give up. Keep looking for fellow comrades who get your “weirdness” and who aren’t afraid to support you — or even join you. They are out there, it just might take you a little while to find them!
Do you feel alone in this challenge — or just alone in your life and goals in general? If so, would you do me a favor and leave a comment on this post or email me directly. I’d love to take a minute to write and encourage you to let you know that we’re cheering for you.
And if you are looking for an online accountability partner, leave a comment, too, and maybe someone here can link up with you to be your accountability partner and encourager!
What Time Did You Get Up This Morning?
What time did you get up? Leave a comment and let us know!
Join in the Chatter!
Want to blog about this challenge? If you’re blogging through this challenge with me, be sure to leave your link to your direct post for today below. Plus, if you’d like to post your daily posts to the Early to Rise Group Board on my Pinterest page, just shoot me an email (moneysavingmom @ gmail dot com) and I’ll invite you.
Want to follow along on Twitter or Instagram? Each week day morning on my Facebook Page, my Twitter account, and my Instagram account, I’ll be posting a picture of my alarm clock as public accountability. I’d love to have you do the same or join in the discussion on Twitter and Instagram. Just follow hashtag #EarlytoRise to see what others are tweeting and Instagramming about this challenge!
Other posts in the Early to Rise Challenge series
- The 30-Day Early to Rise Challenge Begins on Friday (grab your ebook for just $4.99!)
- Early to Rise Challenge: Day 1 (Your Mindset Matters)
- Early to Rise Challenge: Wake Up With a Plan for Your Day
- Early to Rise Challenge: It's Not Always Easy (and am I the only one who thinks drinking coffee black is crazy??)
- 15 Things You Can Do Each Morning to Make Your Day More Successful
- Early to Rise Challenge: Adjust Your Attitude
- 11 Things to Do Tonight to Set You Up for Success Tomorrow
- Early to Rise Challenge: Change Your Life By Taking One Small Step at a Time
- Early to Rise Challenge: Find the Artist in You
- Early to Rise Challenge: "It's Your World, So Change It"
- Early to Rise Challenge: Swim Upstream
- Early to Rise Challenge: Focus on Other People
- 5 Steps to Start Your Day With a Better Attitude
- Early to Rise Challenge: Find What Motivates You
- Early to Rise Challenge: The Halfway Mark!
- Early to Rise Challenge: Choose Who You Will Be Today
- Free printable: 17 Ways to Set Your Morning Up for Success
- Early to Rise Challenge: Don't Live Today on Accident
- Early to Rise Challenge: Be Quiet
- Early to Rise Challenge: Face Your Day With a Smile
- Early to Rise Challenge: Find an Accountability Partner
- Early to Rise: Share Your Success (and why I have a new crazy-early wake-up time!)
- 11 Things You Can Do Tonight to Set You Up for Success Tomorrow (free printable)
- Early to Rise Challenge: You're Not Alone
- 5 Ways to Keep Your Sanity with a Newborn
- Early to Rise Challenge: Begin Your Day With Prayer
- Early to Rise Challenge: Don't Settle for Average!
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!