It’s time for another edition of Answering Your Burning Questions! About once a quarter, Jesse and I sit down and devote a podcast episode to your questions. In this episode, we answer these questions:
- Is Jesse still doing CrossFit? (We also share a little more about current workout routines.)
- What top three tips would you give to your pre-married selves?
- When do you plan to retire?
- What are your favorite activities to do with each of the kids?
- Should you pay off your mortgage or invest the money?
- Did you record your own podcast intro?
As usual, we also banter about other things: like the phrase “eat crow” — which I recently discovered a lot of people have never heard of before, an electronic tool that is saving both of our lives (and I can’t believe we waited so long to get this!), plus a book I recently finished.
In This Episode:
[00:43] It’s that time again! We’re answering your burning questions.
[01:30] What we learned about the phrase, “eat crow.”
[03:43] The same product is again saving our lives this week… a video baby monitor.
[06:20] We are having trouble finding the exact model to share but here’s a bit more about it.
[08:22] I just finished, The Things We Cannot Say by Kelly Rimmer.
[10:00] First question, does Jesse still do CrossFit?
[13:00] The top three tips we’d give our pre-married selves.
[15:52] Stop trying to fix your spouse!
[19:16] Our favorite activities to do with the kids.
[22:56] Is retirement in our future? What would it look like?
[24:40] Does Jesse think it’s smarter to invest or pay off your mortgage?
[30:14] No, I did not do the intro to the podcast. Learn more about the process.
Links and Resources:
- The Things We Cannot Say by Kelly Rimmer
- 10-Days to Be a Happier Mom
- Sign up for the Hot Deals Email List
- My Instagram account (I’d love for you to follow me there! I usually hop on at least a few times per day and share behind-the-scenes photos and videos, my grocery store hauls, funny stories, or just anything I’m pondering or would like your advice or feedback on!)
- Have feedback on the show or suggestions for future episodes or topics? Send me an email: email@example.com
How to Listen to The Crystal Paine Show
The podcast is available on iTunes, Android, Stitcher, and Spotify. You can listen online through the direct player here. OR, a much easier way to listen is by subscribing to the podcast through a free podcast app on your phone. (Find instructions for how to subscribe to a podcast here.)
Ready to dive in and listen? Hit the player above or search for “The Crystal Paine Show” on your favorite podcast app.
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!