MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Prime Day Deal: Buy a $25 Amazon Gift Card, Get a $5 Amazon Credit!

(Note: The links in this post are affiliate links, and we will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through our links. Read our disclosure policy here.)

Prime members can get a FREE $5 Amazon credit with the purchase of a $25 Amazon gift card! Use coupon code GCPRIME18 at checkout to get this deal!

When you add the gift card to your basket and enter the coupon code, you’ll see a message that confirms your $5 credit. (Make sure you see this messaging before paying!)

Limit one per Amazon account.

Sign up for a free trial of Amazon Prime to take advantage of this Prime Day Deal and get free 2-day shipping! And don’t forget you can sign up for Swagbucks to earn free gift cards to use on deals on Amazon.

Go here to see all of the current Prime Day 2018 Deals.

7 Comments

• Dee says:

Do you know when the $5 credit will be applied?

I just bought a gift card, and did see the credit note at the bottom, but I got the gift card and can’t find out anything about the credit? Thanks!

• Debbie says:

I just did it and the message said that it can take up to 2 days after shipping to get the credit in your account. I did an egiftcard so I’m guessing by Thursday or so.

• Dee says:

I *thought* I saw that, but I just briefly looked, so I wasn’t sure. Thank you 🙂

• Crystal says:

The notation I received was that I “successfully redeemed the promotional code” but I didn’t see anything specific to my receiving a $5 credit. Is it supposed to show up ASA gift card balance or as Amazon credit

• Brenda D. says:

Thanks. This is the message I received: Qualifying offers
    Congratulations on your Prime Day gift card purchase. Your purchase qualifies you for an Amazon.com credit. A $5 promotional credit will be automatically applied to your account and emailed to you within two (2) days after shipping.

• Heidi K says:

I’m not sure if I got it or not. I don’t think I saw the message. I didn’t know that was important.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy