I’m pretty stoked because today’s Make It From Scratch project is one I’ve been wanting to make for a very long time. And it didn’t even involve chocolate! 🙂
What was it that I made? Homemade Bath Bombs!
They were really simple to whip up and I cannot wait to try them out.
What I love most about them is that there are pretty much endless color and scent combinations for these. Plus, they would make really cool gifts. Wrap them in cellophane, tie them with a bow, and add a cute gift tag and it’d be a fun and unique gift!
Are you participating in the Make It From Scratch Week? If so, link up your blog post about today’s Make It From Scratch Project. Don’t have a blog? Tell us about what you made in the comments.
Other posts in the Make It From Scratch Challenge series
- Coming next week: The Make it From Scratch Challenge
- My List of Possible Make It From Scratch Ideas to Try This Week (which ones should I do?)
- Make It From Scratch Challenge: Pancake Muffins (Day 2)
- Make It From Scratch Week: Homemade Bath Bombs (Day 3)
- Make It From Scratch Week: Crockpot Brownies (Day 4)
- Make It From Scratch Week: Natural Antibiotic Tea (Day 5)
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!