Have you set goals for this week yet? If not, what are you waiting for? Start by setting just a few small and simple goals, write them down, and work on them a little bit every day.
Here’s my list of goals for this week:
1. Play a game with the girls.
2. Write a love note to Jesse.
3. Weekend trip with Jesse for our 10 year anniversary!
4. Memorize Romans 1:1-4.
5. Extra rest and liquids to help me recover from the flu.
7. Do the Freezer Cooking in an Hour session.
8. Finish 25 rows of the scarf for Kathrynne (I finish Kaitlynn’s scarf a few weeks ago and am now working on a matching scarf for Kathrynne.)
9. Work on the second round of edits for chapters 4, 5, and 6 of my next book.
10. Finish two guest posts for other sites.
How did you do on last week’s goals? What are your goals for this week? I’d love to have you share your progress on last week’s goals and your goals for this coming week in the comments. Of, if you’ve blogged about it, leave your direct link below. Let’s cheer each other on to live purposeful and productive lives!
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!