The HEAV conference last week was fantastic!
There were so many details that came together, so many answers to prayer, and so many exciting things that happened in those few short days and the whole thing was a wonderful experience. I am so thankful to those of you who prayed for me, who took time to chat and share with me at the conference, and for those of you who made sacrifices to come to my workshops.
I was especially excited that I thoroughly enjoyed speaking five times, even if it was a little exhausting! It is truly God who is helping this once-very-shy-and- scared-to-death-of-public-speaking girl to actually feel at ease and confident in front of a room full of people!
This week, it’s back to regular life again — and there’s nothing I love more than quiet, slow-paced days at home with my children!
Last week’s six goals:
1. Pick out new books to start reading aloud to the girls individually, as well as to everyone. 2. Write a love note to Jesse.
4. Sleep for at least 7.5 hours every night.
5. Finish tweaking workshops and powerpoints for Virginia Homeschool Conference. 6. Travel to Virginia Homeschool Conference with Jesse and Kathrynne for speaking engagement.
And this week’s six goals:
2. Go to a baseball game as a family.
3. Write a love note to Jesse.
4. Finish reading The Referral Engine: Teaching Your Business to Market Itself plus one fiction book.
5. Run at least five times; start weight-lifting program.
6. Listen to 2 hours of The One-Minute Entrepreneur.
7. Sleep for at least 8 hours every night.
8. Clean out my bathroom drawers.
9. Experiment with one new homemade cleaner recipe.
10. Start new 4-week blogging series (more details coming this week!)
How did you do on last week’s goals? What are your goals for this week? I’d love to have you share your progress on last week’s goals and your goals for this coming week in the comments. Of, if you’ve blogged about it, leave your direct link below. Let’s cheer each other on to live purposeful and productive lives!