As I told you not too long ago, when we moved into this rental house here in Tennessee, it was my first time to ever have wood floors. And we don’t just have one room with wood floors; the house has more wood floors than carpet! So this is a new territory for me and I’m learning as I go.
So I was excited to see a recipe for Wood Floor Cleaner in the Clean & Simple ebook when I read this book last week. I love the idea of using all homemade cleaners and we’ve used a lot of them over the years, but it seems that I fall back into buying some cleaners occasionally, just for the sake of convenience.
After reading this ebook, though, I want to switch to all homemade cleaners. Why? Because Stephanie made it feel so doable and simple.
My favorite thing about this book was that all the recipes in it can be created by buying only 7 ingredients total. And the majority of the ingredients are inexpensive items like vinegar!
The ebook was well laid out, easy to read, and included cute pictures of every recipe — which made you want to go whip it up right away!
Wood Floor Cleaner
- 2 to 4 Tablespoons of Castile soap
- 10 drops of lemon essential oil
- 1 gallon of hot water
- up to 1⁄8 cup of vinegar
Add soap and essential oil to a large bowl or bucket. Fill with hot water and stir to mix. Add up to 1/8 vinegar, depending upon how greasy the floor is.
This cleaner worked really well and smelled wonderfully. All in all, the experiment was a big success!
Want Step-By-Step Help To Start Living a Healthier Lifestyle?
Want more homemade cleaner recipes and ideas, practical tips, and step-by-step help to live a healthier lifestyle? For the next three days only, you can get The Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle for just $29.97.
- The Nourished Metabolism ebook — $30 value
- The Eczema Cure ebook — $29.95 value
- Natural Homestead ebook — $24.95
- All Natural Living: 75 Non-Toxic Recipes for Home & Beauty ebook — $2.99 value
- Kids Eat Real Food ebook — $16.99
- 7-Day Real Food Challenge — $19 value
- 30-Day Green Smoothie Challenge — $15 value
- Whole Foods For the Everyday Cook — $6.99 value
- Allergy-Free Cooking — $20 value
- Fit 2 Be 5×5 e-Course — $10 value
- Essential Oils & Natural Health Online Course — $95 value
- FREE 4-month Online Yoga Class Course — $23.97 value
- FREE 3-month menu-planning service from Tradishen — $45 value
And much, much more! See all the contents of this bundle here (it’s over $1,000 value!).