So, I got really, really brave yesterday and today. And I cleaned out my pantry and my fridge on LIVE video.
It was rather embarrassing… especially because a lot of people think of me as someone who has a really clean house.
Here’s the truth: There ARE some parts of my house that are really clean and organized. And there are some parts of my house that are really NOT clean and organized. Ahem.
One of those parts happens to be my pantry.
I see all these incredibly organized pantries on Pinterest and I’m over here all like, “Baskets? Bins? Tubs? Nope. I’ll just cram everything onto the wire shelves and when it doesn’t fit anymore, I’ll stick it on the floor of the pantry.”
Yeah. It wasn’t pretty.
Imagine lots of comments while I was cleaning like, “Oh wow! I didn’t know I had bought this! I completely forgot!” Or, “Um, okay, and now we have an almost entirely empty container of dried apricots that someone decided to put back on the shelf with three tiny apricots left at the bottom.”
Watch below to see the very raw, real video of me cleaning out my pantry…
Here’s the thing I learned from doing this: Once you turn on the camera and get started, when people are watching you on the other end, you kind of have to follow through. 😉
I also got brave and cleaned out my refrigerator today — on LIVE video again! Watch below…
And I’m working up the courage to clean out my bathroom closet tomorrow on live video. It’s going to take a LOT of courage to pull that off… because my bathroom cupboard is far, far, far worse than my fridge or pantry!
Need Some More Help Getting Your Home & Life in Order?
Through Monday only, you can get a brand-new Ultimate Homemaking Bu
ndle — a completely new and AMAZING collection of homemaking helps & resources that will give you a truly valuable knowledge base you’ll use for years to come.
In this bundle, you will find 106 eResources aimed to grow you in all aspects of homemaking. There are resources on home management, motherhood, marriage, feeding your family well, taking care of you, faith, working from home, managing your money, organizing your life, plus much more!
Go here to see the full list of 106 eBooks, eCourses & printable packs included in the sale. They have a combined value of over $2,000!!
Some of the resources I’m most excited about are:
- The Temper Toolkit — You all, I LOVED this course. Loved, loved, loved it! And you can get it + everything else in the bundle — for the cost of the course! What a deal! (Value: $29)
- From Frustration to Functional: A 14-Day Closet Makeover — I can’t wait to go through this course! It helps you create a plan for a functional wardrobe that you love! (Value: $69)
- The Paperless Home — How to declutter your home and save hours every week. (Value: $32)
- 31 Days to Radically Reduce Your Expenses — Want to find some extra room in your budget? This book will give you some great ideas! (Value: $7)
- How to Coupon Effectively — This book promises to teach you how to save $5000+ per year in just two hours per week! (Value: $10)
- A Mom’s Guide to Better Photos — Beginning photography for moms, no fancy camera required! (Value: $99)
- The Breakfast Revolution: Recipes From Outside the Cereal Box — 40 recipes to help you break out of your breakfast rut! (Value: $8.95)
- Reset: 31 Days of Real Joy Right Now — A month-long devotional journey on how to have real joy in the middle of a messy life. (Value: $10)
- 52 Dates for Two — a date idea for every week of the year! (Value: $6.97)
- The Cozy Minimalist Course — how to decorate your home with confidence! (Value: $39)
- Your Morning Manual: A Guide for Resetting & Maximizing Your Mornings — This ebook walks you through the process of setting up and organizing your best morning! (Value: $15)
- How to Land Your First Work-at-Home Job — an ebook to walk you through how to actually land a work-at-home gig! (Value: $24)
This deal is only available until Monday, so you’ll want to get it while you can!