Dollar General: Free Suave Professionals Hair Care Product after coupons

Suave Professionals coupon
Dollar General has Suave Professionals on sale for just $2. You can pick them up for FREE after coupons. Here’s how:

Buy 1 Suave Professionals at Dollar General for $2
Use this $1/1 Suave Professionals product coupon
And use this $1.00 Suave Professionals Dollar General Coupon
Free after coupons

Thanks, For the Mommas!

(Note: The links in this post are affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy here.)

Comments

1. Sara K. says

There is also a $1 cash back offer for Suave Professionals on Checkout 51 this week. :)

2. Anna says

only shampoo and conditioner qualify. I bought a Suave Professionals mousse, and it was not on sale, nor did the DG coupon apply. Oh well. I have yet to be successful couponing at DG! Maybe I’ll go back and see if I can get a free shampoo.

3. melissa says

So you only get one suave product at a time since the coupon says limit one offer per customer? Also will they accept the one manf. coupon and dg coupon together?

• lizajane says

I didn’t know about just one product per transaction, but my store wouldn’t take both the DG & manufacturer coupon…..actually the register wouldn’t and she said she couldn’t override it. I might try again at a different Dollar General.

4. Jamie says

It was $3 @ my DG. I paid $1.14 after tax and got a $1.50 back from checkout 51.not the mm I was hoping for but still a small mm.

5. Kristine says

The Dollar General store coupon is actually for a larger bottle of shampoo or conditioner, not the smaller size that’s on sale for $2. The coupon specifies that in the fine print, but I didn’t notice until I was in the store. The cashier entered it manually anyway, even though I had the smaller bottle. I guess it depends on the cashier whether they will accept it or not.