10 Goals For This Week

10 Goals For This Week

Last week’s goals:

Marriage/Mothering/Homemaking Goals

1. Read 2 chapters of Loony Coon and The Imagination Station Book #13 aloud to the girls. Read a few picture books with Silas.

2. Write a love note to Jesse.

3. Make Lavender Bath Salts. (I’ll share pictures and details on how this recipe worked tomorrow.)

Personal Goals

4. Work on memorizing & reviewing Romans 1:1-25.

5. Run 5 miles. Restart the P90X Program.

6. Start the 12 Months to a Healthier You Challenge (more on this in two days!)

7. Read Sarah’s Key, Sell Your Book Like Wildfire, You’re Made for a God-Sized Dream, Life After Art, and Fred 2.0.

8. Finish 1 knitting project. Work for 30 minutes on my embroidery project. (I’ll be sharing pictures of my knitting/embroidery projects on Saturday!)

Blog/Business Goals

9. Blog about 2014 Goals, Reading Goals, and Blogging Goals.

10. Write three content pieces.

This Week’s Goals:

Marriage/Mothering/Homemaking Goals

1. Finish reading Loony Coon aloud to the girls. Read a few picture books with Silas.

2. Write a love note to Jesse.

3. Make Non-Toxic All Purpose Cleaner.

4. Finish all the prep work for Kathrynne’s birthday party.

10 Goals For This Week

Personal Goals

5. Work on memorizing & reviewing Romans 1:1-25.

6. Complete six days of the P90X Program. Run 3 miles.

7. Read Sarah’s Key, Sell Your Book Like Wildfire, Fit For Faith, His Word in My Heart, and On Every Side.

8. Make Simple to Knit Fingerless Gloves. Work for 30 minutes on my embroidery project.

Blog/Business Goals

9. Write one guest post for my book launch.

10. Write three content pieces for my blog.

How did you do on last week’s goals? What are your goals for this week? I’d love to have you share your progress on last week’s goals and your goals for this coming week in the comments. Of, if you’ve blogged about it, leave your direct link below. Let’s cheer each other on to live purposeful and productive lives! You can download a free customizable weekly goal-planning sheet here.

Comments

I’m so excited to start them tonight! I’ve been knitting during our family Bible time at night and am amazed at how investing that little bit of time every evening is resulting in my finishing at least 1-2 small projects every week. I’m hoping I can finish the gloves in one week… I’ll post about them when I finish them!

Happy to be able to add my list again. I have been doing it on and off since last year. But I had computer problems and just recently we added 2 more children (Via kinship foster care) to our family. That made it harder to keep up anything. So thankfully with all this cold weather and sickness I am FINALLY able to catch up with everything including my goals, schedules, and menus since I have time to be able to organized things again. Now to get my house clean! Thanks so much for all your encouragement and inspiration to keep going Crystal. :-)

Looking forward to your post on the bath salts. I think it’s awesome how you always work in DIY projects. I’m working on prayer journals with my girls this week. Good luck with the birthday prep, I love getting ready for birthdays! :)

Thanks so much! I was so happy to be getting back to our regular schedule again after a few weeks of being out of the normal routine!

You must gave gotten really fast at knitting to finish projects in a week! If you need an idea….the ruffle yarns…Starbella, Sashay, etc….knit up really quickly and make beautiful scarves!

Thanks so much for the recommendations. I am getting quicker at knitting — which makes me so happy! I’m also finding more little pockets of time where I can pick it up and work on it… at night during our Bible time, when we’re hanging out with friends and family, etc. I started looking for more opportunities and am finding quite a few in my normal routine. Yay!

I am very motivated and, as I say in my blog post, feel almost giddy about having set my first weekly goals. Thank you, Crystal, for being one of my inspirations. And for permitting me to share my goals on your blog. Wishing everyone a successful week! :)

I cannot wait to see a picture of your embroidery project. I have been curious about it for months from seeing it on your weekly goals :)

Look at you, crossing things off! Bravo!

Now that the holidays are behind us, I’m working on realigning my goals and my schedule to continue to create the life that I want. I’m also setting aside some time to journal about the holidays – what went well, what I’d like to do better, etc. – and set up some reminders on my calendar throughout the year so I’m better prepared.

Ok my link is a tad different. I had to force myself to cool it on the big goals for 2014, which is hard for me because I love goals! This year I’m seriously aiming to breathe and enjoy my crazy life a little more. I LOVE your book, by the way.

I made knitted a pair of fingerless gloves and they are so nice to have. My daughter crocheted a couple of pairs recently too, one for her grandma and one for herself. She loves wearing them.
    I did a lot of planning last week so now I’m ready for a more normal week this week.