Walgreens: Free 8×10 Photo Collage with free in-store pickup

Create an 8×10 Photo Collage on the Walgreens site and use coupon code COLLAGE4YOU at checkout to get it free. Be sure to choose free in-store pick up and shipping will be free, too.

This offer is valid through May 11, 2013.

Thanks, Drugstore Divas!

Comments

1. JessicaE says

Yay! Going to make this and buy a frame! We still need stuff on our walls in our new apartment. This would be a great Mother’s Day gift too.

2. Mel says

Hi all, sorry to be off topic, prayers are needed. The was a huge accident near the Pa homeschool conference where Crystal was speaking today. There were no serious injuries. However the two major roads to the conference are closed.
    Not sure if the hall where the conference is was evacuated other building nearby were, since the accident was a gas tanker flipped, the driver walked away.

3. Jen says

Thank you! My husband has been wanting an updated collage of our little guys for his desk at work. I promised I would get him one the next time a free one came around. Done. I also got one through his account for my mother-in-law, for Mother’s Day. Great freebie!

4. Kim M says

does anyone know if this will work if you order in-store as well?? i cant upload my pics on my computer for some reason :-/

5. ltrf says

I did this earlier this morning. I got a conformation email about a hour ago saying my photo is ready for pick up! Even though it’s just one pic…I love free things!

6. Jill says

Just made mine! Thanks for the heads up. I have used Walgreens photo center many times and I am always happy with the results!

When I first saw this I was thinking “Oh no!” all my pictures are at my boyfriend’s niece’s house. And she is out of town!” Long story there. Haha. But, I went ahead with trying out the order to see what was up and discovered that you can import your pictures from facebook! You can even import pictures from your friend’s pages. So, next time this deal is available I’m going to steal a bunch of pictures of my nephews to make a collage and hang on my wall.

8. Kerri says

Awesome, just finished mine. I am doing my kids year of school to put in a scrapbook, instead of a bunch of photo’s just 1. Can’t wait to see it. Mine was done in 10 mins from Walgreens, will pick up tomorrow.