During the month of April, I’m encouraging my readers to participate in a 30-Day House Cleaning Challenge (read more here, if you missed my announcement about this challenge last week). Every week day morning at 9 a.m., I’ll post the daily project and every evening around 6 p.m. EST, I’ll post an update and link-up.
April 2, 2013 Project
Your project for today is to clean your bathrooms.
Here’s what I’m planning to do:
- Set the timer for 20 minutes and put toilet cleaner in each of the toilet bowls and let it soak.
- Remove any items that don’t belong in the bathroom, put away items that need to be put away in the bathroom, empty the trash.
- Spray and wipe down the sink and tub.
- Finish swishing and cleaning the toilet.
- Shake the rugs outside (or throw them in the laundry) and mop or vacuum the floors.
- Wipe down the outside of the cupboards and clean the mirror.
- You’re done!
You can follow along with my list — or do whatever constitutes “bathroom cleaning” to you. There is no one right way to do this. 🙂
Then, come back here at 6 p.m. EST and I’ll show you pictures of my cleaning accomplishments for today and have a linky so you can link up yours, too!
How long does it usually take you to clean your bathroom(s)? I’m going to be timing myself this morning to see if I can do all of that in all three of our bathrooms in less than 20 minutes. I’ll let you know!
Join in the Chatter
::Want to blog about this challenge? If you’re blogging through this challenge with me, be sure to leave your link to your direct post on the daily check-ins. Plus, if you’d like to post your daily posts to the 30-Day House Cleaning Challenge Pinterest Group, just shoot me an email (moneysavingmom @ gmail dot com) and I’ll invite you.
::Want to follow along on Twitter or Instagram? I’ll also be sharing some of my cleaning pictures on my Facebook Page, my Twitter account, and my Instagram account. I’d love to have you do the same or join in the discussion on Twitter and Instagram. Just follow hashtag #Cleanin30 to see what others are tweeting and Instagramming about this challenge!