Free Miss Jessie’s Haircare product samples

Sign up for two free samples of Miss Jessie’s Haircare products.

Thanks, For the Mommas!

Comments

1. Lori in NC says

Samples are primarily for people with curly hair.

To check out, you are required to enter your personal payment info (credit card #) — even though it’s free (shipping is free, too). No thank you!

2. Lise says

Wants CC info and won’t let you past the page unless you enter it. Sure wish I would have read the comments before I spent 5+ minutes filling everything out! :(
    Always a red flag when they want CC info for a FREE product.

• Billene says

I agree with you on this one, not worth it for a free sample to have to enter your Credit Card info. You never know who’s hand such info. goes to.

3. Stacey says

I just “chatted” with someone on the website and this was the response so if you still wanted some samples.

Stacey: I was wondering why I would need to enter credit card information if I just want the free samples to try out the products

Felicia: Our system asks for credit card information because that is the only way it will let you proceed with the order and check out. You will not be charged at all, though I understand where that is uncomfortable for one. If you would like, I will be able to place the order for you. Please provide me with your full name, email address, shipping information and the two samples that you would like to try.

4. chantel says

I also was not about to give them my CC info for a free product. If you call their phone #, they will send you 2 samples without any CC info.

5. Joanna Sanchez says

Considering that they won’t charge the credit card as the samples are free…just type numbers (000000000) for the credit card info and it will go through with no problem.

6. Melissa says

The others were right… Just put 0’s in the payment sections, and it’ll go through. Another issue I had was the mandatory “Survey” asking my yearly income, race, etc. That’s something I don’t really see as any of their business….