Walgreens: 25 photo prints for free (with free in-store pickup)

Walgreens is offering 25 free photo prints with coupon code FREEDEAL. Choose in-store pick up and shipping is free, too.

Thanks, Coupon Cravings!

Comments

1. Laura says

Does anyone know how long that this deal lasts? I was thinking of getting Easter prints but didn’t know how much time that I had.

2. Heather Welbig says

I contacted the Walgreens customer service rep and this is what she said:
    lease enter the code this way: FREEDEAL. The code expires at midnight CST on April 5th.

3. maggie says

This isn’t working for me. It’s wednesday at 10 am CST. This is the message I’m getting: We’re sorry, coupon code(s) FREEDEAL, cannot be applied. Please check the coupons and try again.

4. Julie parker says

It’s noon on Wednesday and it just worked for me. Is there a limit of 1 per household or 1 per adult member of your household?

5. Shawn Huff says

This is taking a really long time to load. I’ve selected my prints and haven’t even put in any code and the page has been loading for about three minutes.

• Shawn Huff says

Just went thru, actually hit stop and it brought up the order page! Thanks for posting this, My husband and I were just talking about the fact that we never have any “real” pictures anymore, problem solved.

6. Michele says

Yeah! It’s 10:30 pm and it still is working. I’ll be picking up my free photos tomorrow morning at Walgreens. I was planning on doing some shopping there and now I get this too! Great Deal of the Day!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy