Target: 4-pack of GE Lightbulbs for free!

Need to purchase light bulbs? Here’s a great deal:

Buy 1 GE Light bulbs (4-pk) at $2.39
Use $2/1 GE Light Bulbs Target printable coupon
Stack with $1/1 GE Light bulb coupon
Free after coupon

And here’s a fairly good deal on Method Dish Soap:

Buy 1 Method Dish Soap at $2.99
Use $1/1 Method Cleaning Product (Facebook)
Stack the $1/1 Method Item, Household Cleaning or Personal Care, Target coupon
$0.99 after coupons

See the full list of deals at Target this week here.

Thanks, Coupon Cravings!

Comments

1. Shauna says

We have light bulbs on clearance here in WA at Target so I got 8 for .98 yesterday. I will have to head back in today and try to get another box!

2. Laura says

I was able to print the method facebook coupon out twice. And the one from Target. Thanks for the tip. We are almost out of soap.

3. Ashley says

There is also a $1/1 manufacturers coupon in the April All You. I think you could use that too :)

4. Kassie says

Any ideas why I can’t print the coupon off their website — I see it, I like it but no option to print it.

5. Mary says

Kassie, I had the same problem with getting the coupon from the Walmart site. Turned out I had my pop up blocker on. Once I disabled it, the window for the coupon popped right up!

The manufacturer’s coupon does not apply to any $2.39 light bulbs that I saw. It is only for Reveal or Energy Smart CFLs or halogen bulbs.

7. Mary says

That’s what I was wondering too. I’m sure it might go through but I didn’t want the hassle at checkout if they wouldn’t take then. BUT my Target has the Reveal bulbs on sale marked down from $5.84 to $3.89 for a 4pk so it’s still a good deal to stack the coupons and get a 4 pk of the Reveal bulbs for 89 cents!!

• Emily says

Yeah that’s what I was going to say too… here in Rochester NY the cheapest ones I could find are $3.89 (reg price)… might wait and see if a sale comes up… if not, still not a good price! (just not free like I was hoping) ;)