Earn 8 free Swagbucks in less than a minute

Have you signed up for Swagbucks? It’s the best and easiest way I’ve ever found to earn free gift cards.

And with Christmas right around the corner, now’s the time to sign up so you can earn free Amazon gift cards and more to use towards Christmas presents. If you’re new to Swagbucks, be sure to read my comprehensive Swagbucks tutorial on how it works plus 15 ways to earn more Swagbucks.

Here’s how to earn 8 free Swagbucks in less than a minute:

::Sign up for a Swagbucks account or login to your existing account.

::Click on the graphic in the middle of the homepage that says “Earn 8 SB” (as shown above). If you’ve already taken this quiz in the past, this graphic won’t show up for you.

::Take a 20-second quiz and your account will be credited with 8 free Swagbucks.

Comments

1. Jen says

I completed the survey and got the message ‘Congratulations, you just won 8 swagbucks’ but my account was not credited. :(

Sometimes it takes a few minutes for it to appear. I have found that if you click on the top part where you name and account information is located “Hi, (your name)” then select “My Swagbucks” it refreshes the page and usually credits your account immediately for those bucks that were not showing up. Hope that helps.

2. Kristen says

Jen, I got the same message, but if you click on My Swagbucks underneath your name and the points you will see the page refresh with your 8 bucks :)

3. Heather says

My husband was so excited to use the amazon money I made from swagbucks to buy christmas for both our boys. And I feel like I contrubitue more than just clean clothes and cooked food.

4. Cathy says

This is small–but for christmas I wanted to put together a “Play Teacher/Office” box for my daughter. Swagbucks has a lot of office supplies! I just started swagbucks and I don’t have a lot of them yet–but I’ll still be able to “buy” a great gift.

• carmen says

couldn’t see it either, but if you don’t mind using Facebook, you can get 12-15 SB for watching a video about the Windows phone…look under Special Offers>Gambit>Free (or videos)

• Krysten says

It won’t come up for me, either. Just keep an eye out for it. Another time Crystal posted about something like this, the banner didn’t show up on my SB page for about 2 weeks, but I eventually got to do it!