It’s Here! It’s Done! The Store Deals Page is Live!

Okay, so maybe I was a little over-excited in the title. But this is a pretty big deal. No, actually it’s a really big deal–at least to me!

After months of contemplation, weeks of discussion, and hours upon hours of work, the Store Deals Page on MoneySavingMom is now up and running! You can access it by clicking on “Store Deals” in the navigational bar in the header. Then just find your logo and click on it and it will pull up the page with the deals at your local store. You can also see a complete list of the stores we cover here.

Subscribe to Individual Store Deal Lists

Not only can you access the deals for your specific stores by visiting the Store Deals Page, but I’m most excited about the fact that you can sign up to receive deal lists for individual stores via RSS reader or email.

I’m so thankful to Joy at FiveJs and my sister, Gretchen, for all their labor in spear-heading this effort. They’ve been amazing! In addition, this page would not be possible without the dozens and dozens of bloggers who are working with us. Thank you to each and every one of you!

Want To Help Us Out?

We still have some kinks to work out, more stores to add, and we’re getting a crash course in all the stores and their various names and where they are located. If you see a link that isn’t working or find information that isn’t accurate, would you do me a favor and send me an email?

In addition, we still don’t have every store in every region covered. If you are a blogger who posts a thorough weekly deal list and coupon match-ups for a store not on our list yet and you’d like to work with us on this project, please email me and we’ll definitely consider it.

Comments

For some reason I can’t get Publix and Alidi to RSS feed. When I click on the link it just bookmarks it for me. I haven’t had trouble with CVS though. Any thoughts as to what I’m doing wrong???

Also, Bi-Lo would be a nice addition to the list :) (hint, hint)

2. Bekki says

It’s too bad no one blogs about Hannaford or the northeastern Price Chopper (not affiliated with the midwest Price Chopper that is on the list). Those are the only two grocery stores we have! Oh, well.

3. Sasha says

Which Kroger coresponds to Virginia? I looked on all three but none of them listed Virginia (that I saw). Thanks for this awesome resource!

4. Tasha Spears says

I would love to see Brookshire’s added to the grocery store list. It is the only chain grocery store in my area for 25 miles.

Thanks for considering.
    Tasha

5. Ann B says

Any chance that you will be adding Whole Foods. I would like to shop there, but get scared away every time I try. It is the only “natural” food store around here that I know of.

6. Caren says

This is awesome. Thanks! Another request for Hannaford and northeastern Price Chopper here!

Thank you soooo much for including Azure Standard. My church sister just turned me on to this wonderful company and I’m excited to try it out!

8. mary says

I too would like to see Festival and Woodman’s. I know Woodman’s only has a few stores, maybe all in Wisconsin? I think Festival may be a bigger chain.

Thanks for the help.

9. Cortney says

WOW God bless you all this is awesome!!! This makes things even easier for me now esp. because I’ve been so lazy just getting out of my first trimester. Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don’t mean to be signing anyone up to do something, but Saving with Shellie does a GREAT job of doing the Randall’s match-up each week; I only mention this because Randall’s isn’t listed yet.

What a great resource. Could you consider noting which states the chain refers to if a regional store with the links as chains like Giant and Price Chopper have different ownership in different areas of the country? I’d love to see Wegmans on here too :) (NY/PA store)

Great job, thank you for all this hard work. I really love it and appreciate a “one-stop” view for all these deals. It will make it a little easier for me to check out more than one store.

13. Carmen says

I put a “vote” in for one other store (Fest Foods), but I also wanted to comment to let you know that I LOVE the fact that you now have store-specific feeds. I will probably still stay subscribed to your main feed – unless you’re planning on having a non-store feed in the future for everything else you cover?

Very cool and helpful. 2 questions…

1. Brookshires? Will it be added?
    2. Will each of these deals also be published on your site because I’ve subscribed to your blog and to the RSS feed for the stores I want and I’m getting double for some of them (Walmart, Target…). Thanks!

15. Caroline says

This is great! Which Kroger do I click on for Virginia stores? Also, do you know how to get Martin’s which is owned by Giant in the western VA/MD area?

16. sunni says

This is amazing!!! Thank you so much for your hard work. It makes finding the deals at my favorite stores (Wags, Meijer, and Kroger) a cinch. You’re the best! THANKS AGAIN!

17. VA says

This is great! Does anyone know a site that covers Lowe’s foods, Bottom Dollar, and BiLo? I love shopping there but can’t find a blogger!

18. Kelly Webster says

Question?

Now that I am subscribed to my individual feeds for Kroger and Publix……..how do I “unsubscribe” to the general feeds that already include these in my RSS feeds from Money Saving Mom?

To put it another way…..How can I avoid receiving double feeds from both the individual RSS feeds and the general Money Saving Mom RSS feed?