As I mentioned a few days ago, beginning Friday morning (March 1, 2013), I’ll be hosting an Early to Rise Challenge right here on MoneySavingMom.com.
Here’s how the Early to Rise Challenge will work:
1. I’m encouraging everyone who would like to participate to commit to a specific time they’ll be getting up every week day morning in March. You can choose whatever time is best for you, but please remember to be realistic. This is not a contest to see who can get up the earliest or who can survive on the least amount of sleep. On the contrary, this is about making the most of your mornings — whether you get up at 4 a.m. or 9 a.m.
2. Every week day in March at 9 a.m. EST, I’ll post a short Early to Rise post. I’ll share a few of my thoughts on the day’s passage from Early to Rise, tell you what time I got up that morning, and encourage you to leave a comment to tell us what time you got up and how you’re doing on the challenge.
3. Want to blog about this challenge? I’ll have a link-up at the bottom of each post if you want to blog about the challenge each day. Plus, if you’d like to post your daily posts to the Early to Rise Group Board on my Pinterest page, just shoot me an email (moneysavingmom @ gmail dot com) and I’ll invite you.
4. Want to follow along on Twitter or Instagram? Each week day morning on my Facebook Page, my Twitter account, and my Instagram account (still getting this set up!), I’ll be posting a picture of my alarm clock as public accountability. I’d love to have you do the same or join in the discussion on Twitter and Instagram. Just follow hashtag #EarlytoRiseChallenge to see what others are tweeting and Instagramming about this challenge!
I think this public accountability is going to be fantastic! Who’s with me?
1. If you’re joining in the challenge, please leave a comment and tell us what time you are committing to get up every weekday in March. Remember: be realistic!
2. Also, you’ll want to grab a copy of Early to Rise by Andy Traub if you haven’t already done so. He’s offering it at the discounted price of just $4.99 through Friday. You can read my review of Early to Rise here.
If you prefer to receive the daily chapters via email, you can sign up for those using the link in the book after you purchase it. In addition, Andy has recorded all of the chapters so you can listen to them, if you’re more of an audiobook person rather than a reader.
Other posts in the Early to Rise Challenge series
- The 30-Day Early to Rise Challenge Begins on Friday (grab your ebook for just $4.99!)
- Early to Rise Challenge: Day 1 (Your Mindset Matters)
- Early to Rise Challenge: Wake Up With a Plan for Your Day
- Early to Rise Challenge: It's Not Always Easy (and am I the only one who thinks drinking coffee black is crazy??)
- 15 Things You Can Do Each Morning to Make Your Day More Successful
- Early to Rise Challenge: Adjust Your Attitude
- 11 Things to Do Tonight to Set You Up for Success Tomorrow
- Early to Rise Challenge: Change Your Life By Taking One Small Step at a Time
- Early to Rise Challenge: Find the Artist in You
- Early to Rise Challenge: "It's Your World, So Change It"
- Early to Rise Challenge: Swim Upstream
- Early to Rise Challenge: Focus on Other People
- 5 Steps to Start Your Day With a Better Attitude
- Early to Rise Challenge: Find What Motivates You
- Early to Rise Challenge: The Halfway Mark!
- Early to Rise Challenge: Choose Who You Will Be Today
- Free printable: 17 Ways to Set Your Morning Up for Success
- Early to Rise Challenge: Don't Live Today on Accident
- Early to Rise Challenge: Be Quiet
- Early to Rise Challenge: Face Your Day With a Smile
- Early to Rise Challenge: Find an Accountability Partner
- Early to Rise: Share Your Success (and why I have a new crazy-early wake-up time!)
- 11 Things You Can Do Tonight to Set You Up for Success Tomorrow (free printable)
- Early to Rise Challenge: You're Not Alone
- 5 Ways to Keep Your Sanity with a Newborn
- Early to Rise Challenge: Begin Your Day With Prayer
- Early to Rise Challenge: Don't Settle for Average!
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!