(Note: This post is sponsored by RetailMeNot. Read our disclosure policy here.)
If you’ve been in the couponing world for any length of time, you probably know that RetailMeNot.com is a popular place to find some of the best savings for online shopping.
With thousands of coupons, deals, and cash back offers, RetailMeNot makes it really easy to save on everything you need — especially if you need last-minute clothing or school supplies for back to school season!
And what you may not realize is that RetailMeNot has rolled out some really great new features recently!
Basically, this new RetailMeNot Genie browser extension does all the legwork for you — it finds, combines, and applies savings at checkout when you’re shopping at your favorite online stores!
You don’t have to hunt down codes or wonder if they’ll actually work. When you’re shopping on a site, the Genie extension will automatically test and apply any coupon codes that currently exist! It’s really cool!
I actually tried this out when I was shopping online at Kohl’s the other day! Genie found four different live codes to try.
And then it went through the process of testing each code.
In the end, it automatically applied the best code that could be used — saving me a total of $7.63! It was SUPER easy and required almost no work on my part! All I had to do was hit the Genie button when I was ready to check out!
Aside from saving money online, you can also download the FREE RetailMeNot app to access thousands of discounts on your mobile device.
Here are some highlights about the RetailMeNot app:
- As I already stated, it’s totally FREE to download!
- It features thousands of in-store and online savings offers.
- Deals can be redeemed directly from your phone.
- You can even use the “Eat” tab to get deals at restaurants.
- You can enable location-based alerts so that you know when there’s a deal at a store nearby.
- There is a wallet within the app that stores all of your saved offers and deals, discount gift cards, and cash back status.
- You can use the heart to save your favorite stores in one place.
- And you can even tap the star to save a deal for later.
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!