If you have a child who struggles with reading, I highly, highly recommend this ReadingIQ app! And this is a GREAT discount!
ReadingIQ is once again offering a great discount to get 68% off their annual subscription — which means you’ll pay just $29.99 total for an entire year! That’s like getting eight months for FREE. You’ll pay just $2.49 per month!!
ReadingIQ is a recently new online digital library for kids that offers thousands of books for all reading levels. And I can’t sing the praises of this reading app enough!
Silas had never been excited about reading until he started using this app earlier this year. This app has made him fall in love with reading — something I never thought would be possible after years of his struggle with reading.
In the first 6 weeks of using it, he logged close to 600 minutes of reading on ReadingIQ… all on his own. And did I mention this was with almost zero coaxing or encouragement from me?
When you sign up with ReadingIQ, you get:
- Unlimited access to thousands of books. Anytime. Anywhere.
- Accessible on desktops, tablets, and phones
- Popular titles and characters that children know and love
- All titles carefully curated for readers 12 and under
- Book recommendations for every child based on his or her level
- Ability to monitor your child’s progress
- Award-winning titles, including Caldecott and Newbery Medal winners
- Up to 3 children per account
- Guided Reading and Lexile® levels available for thousands of books
- Ability to preview the content your child is exploring
- More than 700 professionally voiced titles
They’ve only offered this discount a handful of times, so definitely take advantage of it! This is a HUGE savings off the regular price of $7.99 per month! This deal is valid through January 12, 2020.
Psst! If you’re not sure you’re ready to purchase yet, you can still get a FREE one-month trial instead! After the first month is up, if you decide to continue your subscription, it’ll cost $7.99 per month.
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!