If you have a child who struggles with reading, I highly, highly recommend this ReadingIQ app! And this is a GREAT discount for new customers!
ReadingIQ is offering new customers a great deal to get 58% off their annual subscription — which means you’ll pay just $39.99 total for an entire year (and every year after that until you decide to cancel)! That’s like getting eight months for FREE. And this price covers up to 3 children per household!
ReadingIQ is an online digital library for kids that offers thousands of books for all reading levels.
When you sign up with ReadingIQ, you get:
- Unlimited access to thousands of books. Anytime. Anywhere.
- Accessible on desktops, tablets, and phones
- Popular titles and characters that children know and love
- All titles carefully curated for readers 12 and under
- Book recommendations for every child based on his or her level
- Ability to monitor your child’s progress
- Award-winning titles, including Caldecott and Newbery Medal winners
- Up to 3 children per account
- Guided Reading and Lexile® levels available for thousands of books
- Ability to preview the content your child is exploring
- More than 700 professionally voiced titles
This annual subscription deal is a HUGE savings off the regular price of $7.99 per month!
Psst! If you’re not sure you’re ready to purchase yet, you can try the FREE one-month trial instead! After the first month is up, if you decide to continue your subscription, it’ll cost $7.99 per month.
We LOVED the ReadingIQ app!
Silas absolutely loved this reading app when he was younger and it really helped him fall in love with reading after years of not being excited about reading.
In the first 6 weeks of using it, he logged close to 600 minutes of reading on ReadingIQ… all on his own. And did I mention this was with almost zero coaxing or encouragement from me?
So if you have little ones who struggle with wanting to read, I’d highly recommend trying it out — because it sure worked for us!