I’m currently challenging myself to stick with a $70 budget for our family of six (two adults, two teens, a pre-teen, and a baby. We are also fostering an 8-month-old, but he only has formula through his g-tube right now and that is all covered by state insurance.) This includes almost all of our breakfasts, snacks, and dinners + most household products (toiletries, feminine products, etc.). Jesse and I usually eat lunch at home. The kids have lunch at school.
I went to Kroger on Saturday to pick up some of the weekly deals + see what markdowns they had. Here were the deals I found…
I was excited about this deal on frozen fruit!
There’s a great deal on BIC razors — some of them are on sale for $3.49-$3.99 and there’s a $3 off digital coupon — making these just $0.49-$0.99 each!
I was excited to find some bread marked down to be able to stick in the freezer for having toast with my daily salads!
Kroger Shopping Trip:
- Crackers — on closeout for $0.65
- 2 packages tortillas — $1 each
- 2 boxes cereal — $1.49 each, used $0.80/2 Kroger mailer coupon
- 2 packs kitchen bags — $0.99 each
- Salt — $0.49
- Mrs. Dash Seasoning — marked down to $0.39 each
- Baby puffs — marked down to $0.99
- Eggs — $1.48
- 2 loaves bread — marked down to $1.49 each
- Danimal yogurt — marked down to $1.49
- Oats — $2.79
- Betty Crocker brownies — marked down to $0.79
- Flour — $1.49
- Salad mix — marked down to $1.89
- Salad Kit — marked down to $1.99
- Teriyaki Noodles & Veggies Kit — marked down to $2.49
- Yoplait gogurt — marked down to $1.29
- 2 avocados — $0.75 each
- Romaine lettuce — $1.79
- 5 lbs potatoes — $2.79
- Milk — $2.59
- 2 packages Oscar Mayer turkey — $2.49 each with weekly digital coupon
- Carrots — $1
- Ground turkey — marked down to $3.49, minus $0.50 because it was one of the Buy 10 or more items, get $0.50 off per item
- Ground turkey — $3.49
- 2 packages frozen fruit — $2.49 each when you buy 10 or more participating items
- BIC razors — $3.49 when you buy 10 or more participating items, used $3/1 Kroger digital coupon = $0.49
- 6 boxes pasta — $0.49 each when you buy 10 or more participating items + used $1/3 Kroger mailer coupon and $0.50/2 Kroger mailer coupon
- Total with tax: $61.74
Want to learn some of my best tips and tricks for cutting your grocery bill? Sign up here for my FREE tip sheet on how to cut your grocery bill by $50 this week.