(By the way, I did, indeed, move the rug from in front of the toilet to in front of the sink. I thought that the hundreds of you who wrote in grossed out by this would be happy to hear that!)
Last week was a really productive and great week. And I’m continuing to be so happy with my choice to set weekly goals instead of yearly goals in 2020. It seems like it’s keeping me a lot more accountable and making me more motivated!
Here’s an update on how I did on my goals for last week…
2020: Week 4 — Goals
1. Get in 54,000 steps total. (I use the FitBit Ulta HR to track my steps every day.) 3. Get up at 5:30 a.m. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. 4. Go to bed by 10 p.m. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
5. Drink a gallon of water every day. (I almost hit this goal, but fell short a few days.)
6. Get new shower curtain, rug, and towels for upstairs bathroom. 7. Read 40 pages of Carry a Big Stick aloud as a family. 8. Get a crib and bedding. (I’m chipping away at my To Do Before Baby Comes list a little bit per week.)
9. Finish chapter 2 and write chapter 3 of my manuscript.
Word of the Year Goals
10. Pop popcorn and watch another classic movie as a family. 11. Take Kathrynne out on a date for her birthday. 12. Light candle and write notes to our Compassion children.
I’m only setting 5 goals this week. We are doing respite care for another foster family this week so we’re hosting a sweet 10-year-old girl all week long, we have activities/commitments every night, Kathrynne turns 15, and I’m launching another 4-week Blog Coaching Group.
So I decided I’d be very realistic in my goal-setting for this week and not try to bite off more than I could chew! That’s the beauty of taking things week by week, isn’t it?
2020: Week 5 — Goals
1. Get in 54,000 steps total. (I use the FitBit Ulta HR to track my steps every day.)
3. Read 40 pages of Carry a Big Stick aloud as a family.
4. Edit introduction through chapter 3 of my manuscript.
Word of the Year Goals
5. Pop popcorn and watch another classic movie as a family.
What are YOUR goals for this week? How did you do on last week’s goals? Tell us in the comments!
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!