I took the last two weeks off of goal-setting since we were on vacation as a family. It’s good to be back to it… especially as we gear up for the kids going back to school!
This Week’s Goals
1. Take 5 morning walks in our neighborhood.
3. Do pelvic floor exercises at least four times.
4. Finish reading The Giver aloud to the kids.
5. Go on a date with Jesse.
6. Go through baby clothes and put away those the babies have outgrown.
7. Get all needed school supplies.
8. Work on my manuscript edits
9. Make a plan for my Mastermind coaching sessions in August.
Word of the Year Goals
10. Make tea and spend an hour reading a book just for fun.
What are YOUR goals for this week? Tell me in the comments! I’d love to hear and be able to cheer for you!
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!