This Homemade All Purpose Cleaner was so easy to whip up! It literally took me maybe three minutes total, including getting out and putting away all the supplies!
I was really happy with the end result. It’s a little strong on the vinegar side — but that may also be because I used Apple Cider vinegar instead of white vinegar (that’s what I happened to have on hand).
If you wanted to make it a little less vinegar-y, I think you could cut back on the vinegar and add more water instead. Or, you could add more essential oil.
The spray seems to work very effectively and this is definitely a homemade cleaner recipe I’d make again.
More Homemade Cleaner Recipes I’ve Tried:
- Homemade Window Cleaner — This one works really well.
- Homemade Scrubbing Bubbles — I found out after I made this that the two ingredients cancel each other out so it wasn’t really effective at all.
- Homemade Dishwashing Detergent — This was was okay. Not stellar. Just okay.
- Homemade Laundry Soap — This one worked decently, though I found that I had to wash my clothes in hot water for them to get clean and, even then, some of the stains didn’t come out.
- Homemade Foaming Hand Soap — This is the easiest recipe ever and works SO well!
- Homemade Oxiclean — This one worked alright but didn’t work quite as well as Shout.
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!