Update: We changed a few things and you should be able to save the edited form and re-open it. Sorry for the issues some of you were having!
Well, thanks to the help of Jessica from LifeAsMom.com and Joy from FiveJs.com, I’m excited to be offering a customizable Daily Docket — for free! The Customizable Daily Docket allows you to type in your information directly to the form and print it.
The sections of the document highlighted in yellow in the image below can be customized with your own text. Please note that your document won’t be highlighted like the image; this graphic simply shows you the sections that are customizable.
2. Click on the section you’d like to fill in.
3. Type in your text.
4. Print out the document when you’re done typing in your text.
5. Save your document if you’d like to save your changes. You’ll be able to open the document again to add different text at any time.
Other posts in the Time Management 101 series
- Time Management 101: Stop Trying to "Do It All"
- Time Management 101: Determine What Your Priorities Are
- Time Management 101: Create a Time Budget
- Time Management 101: Create a Time Budget (Part 2)
- Time Management 101: Make a Personalized Plan
- Q&A Tuesday: How can I be organized when I have a nursing baby and toddler?
- Time Management 101: Make a Personalized Plan (Part 2)
- How to Get More Done in Less Time as a Blogger (Part 1)
- How to Get More Done in Less Time as a Blogger (Part 2)
- How to Get More Done in Less Time as a Blogger (Part 3)
- Time Management 101: Home Management (Part 1)
- Vlog: My Very Simple Homemaking Binder
- Time Management 101: Home Management (Part 2)
- Taming the Teenage Schedule
- Free Customizable Daily Docket now available for download!
- Managing Your Time When It's "Just You"
- 5 Time Management Tips for Busy Families
- Time Management Tips for Parents with Special Needs Kids
- 7 Time Management Tips For the Working Woman
- How to Manage Your Time (and Sanity!) as a Military Mom
- Time Management Tips for the Single Mom
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!