How’s the decluttering going at your house? We’re making good headway here!
Today’s assignment is a bigger one–at least for me! Take a few days to finish it, if you need to:
Clear Out the Clutter Assignment #2
::Go through your kitchen cupboards, pantry, under the sink, stockpile shelves and any other closets or cupboards which reside in your kitchen and then ruthlessly clear out any and all clutter and unnecessary items you find. Consider passing on extra food and household items to friends or donate these to someone in need.
::Tally up the approximate amount of items you’re getting rid of and input it into the Items Decluttered Tally Form in order to be entered to win some fun prizes!
I’ll post my pictures and accomplishments later on today–once I finish this fairly mammoth task! Looks like I have my work cut out for me:
Are you blogging about your Clear Out the Clutter accomplishments and progress? If so, leave your direct link to your blog post below (with pictures, if possible!) so we can visit your blog, cheer you on and be inspired!
Other posts in the Clear Out the Clutter series
- Clear Out the Clutter Challenge: Who's With Me?
- Clear Out the Clutter Challenge: The Living Room and Coat Closet
- Clear Out the Clutter Challenge: Share how many items you've decluttered to enter to win a prize!
- Clear Out the Clutter Challenge: The Kitchen and Stockpile
- Clear Out the Clutter: The Master Bedroom
- Clear Out the Clutter: The Children's Rooms
- Clear Out the Clutter Challenge: Do Something With Your Clutter!
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!