You can currently get a free Amazon credit just for borrowing a Prime Reading book or magazine! This is SUCH an easy way to get $3 in Amazon credit!
If you’re an Amazon Prime member, you can get a FREE $3 Amazon credit just for borrowing your first Prime reading book!
I was excited about this deal — especially since I love to read! There are so many great books you can download for free with this. And getting a $3 Amazon credit just for downloading them?? Um, sign me up!
There are so many good books you can download. I scrolled through all of them that are offered and here were some I thought would be worth checking out:
- Decluttering at the Speed of Life
- Capital Gaines
- Time magazine
- The No Spend Challenge Guide
- The Miracle Morning
- The Day the World Came to Town (I’ve never heard of this book and it looks so interesting! Have you read it?)
Here’s how to get your free $3 credit:
- Make sure you’re logged into your Amazon Prime account.
- Go HERE.
- Click the “borrow your first book” button.
- Choose any Prime Reading book or magazine to borrow. (There’s no extra cost. It’s free with your Prime membership!)
- You’ll receive your FREE $3 Amazon credit via e-mail within 48 hours!
This deal is valid through April 19, 2019.
Not a Prime member? Sign up for a FREE 30-day trial to take advantage of this deal!
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!