Welcome to my weekly update post where I share my weekly goals each week. These goals are based (somewhat) on my yearly goals for 2021, with some extras thrown in depending upon the week and what other short-term goals I have.
But first, a little peek into last week…
Her newest obsession is books! She loves them — and she leaves her mark on the library every time she goes into it! She loves to sit and look through the picture books on her shelf and it’s the cutest.
I discovered there were three opened bottles of pasta sauce in the fridge this past week. (How does that even happen??) So I froze them with this little helper!
One of my decluttering projects was to go through the library this past week. I had done this a year ago, so it didn’t need that much decluttering. But I did move a few things around and found a tall stack of books to get rid of.
We love getting to babysit for this sweet boy — and it’s so fun to see both babies on the move!
We got snow twice in the last week — which is a pretty big deal for the Nashville area! And the kids were thrilled that they even got a Snow Day and school was cancelled!
My parents and brother came to visit us for the afternoon and evening on their way to drop my brother off at college. It was great to get to see them again and to have them at our house.
I don’t discuss politics online, but I did want to say something about the events of last week. As I sat on Wednesday and watched the events unfold on TV, I felt prompted to write this prayer that I prayed over all of you Wednesday evening. I wanted to share it here in hopes that it might encourage some of you.
Now, even though it feels weird to transition from that, onto the goals…
Last Week’s Goals
1. Log 8,000 steps/day = 56,000 steps for the week. 3. Fill out my habit tracker every day.
5. Take down Christmas decor and go through Christmas decor bins — declutter and organize. 6. Whole House Clean Out spaces to go through/organize/declutter: Library, main floor bathroom, laundry room.
7. Record 7 videos and write content for the 10 Days to Be a Happier Mom Challenge. 8. Write a post on the books I plan to read in 2021.
9. Write a post on how I use my Habit Tracker.
10. Go on a date with Jesse for our 18th anniversary. 11. Play Throw, Throw Burrito as a family (the kids are obsessed with this game!) 12. Take the girls on a shopping date to spend their Christmas money.
You’ll notice that this week’s goals are heavy on the work side. As I’m gearing up for the launch of my new book (it comes out in March), I have planned a few more work hours in my week so that I can add in the extra responsibilities and projects that come along with a book launch.
This Week’s Goals
1. Log 8,000 steps/day = 56,000 steps for the week.
3. Fill out my habit tracker every day.
5. Whole House Clean Out spaces to go through/organize/declutter: Laundry room, bedside table, kitchen cupboards.
6. Finish all the content and emails for the 10 Days to Be a Happier Mom Challenge.
7. Write a post on the books I plan to read to Kierstyn in 2021.
8. Write a post on how I use my Habit Tracker.
9. Put together details for my book launch team.
10. Film the trailer for my book promo.
11. Get a manicure with a friend.
12. Do a craft project.
What’s on your list of goals for this week? I’d love to hear — and help keep you accountable!
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!