You all know how much I love Dollar Tree — where every single thing in the store is just $1! Here’s my list of my 25 Favorite Things to Buy at Dollar Tree.
They always have some great seasonal items so I went there recently and snapped some pictures of some great deals I found on Valentine’s Day items.
Here are 21 HOT Valentine’s Day Deals I found at Dollar Tree:
1. Tubs of Valentine’s Cotton Candy for $1 (this would be such a fun treat!)
2. Boxes of Valentine’s Cards (12 for $1 — a great deal!)
3. A 4-pack of Sour Patch Candies for $1
4. A Package of Valentine’s Tootsie Roll Pops
5. 16-Pack of Chocolatey Candies for $1
6. A 4-Pack of Sweathearts for $1
7. A Bag of Chocolate Foiled-Wrapped Hearts for $1
8. A Heart Box of Chocolates for $1
9. A Box of Heart Candy for $1
10. Valentine’s Day Socks for $1
11. Valentine’s Cards — 2 for $1
12. A 40-Pack of Valentine’s Treat Bags for $1
13. Spools of Valentine’s Ribbon for $1
14. Heart-Shaped Paper Doilies for $1
15. Valentine’s Day Paper Plates and Napkins and Cups for $1
16. Valentine’s Day Towels for $1
17. Valentine’s Craft Kids/Supplies for $1
18. Valentine’s Day Tablecloths for $1
19. Valentine’s Stickers for $1
20. Valentine’s Day Lollipops for $1
21. Valentine’s Home Decor for $1
I bought the Love Each Moment board and we have it on our mantel and I love it!
I love using the variety of foam roses in my crafts, BUT your stores in Chesapeake do not carry more than 6 – 10 packages per store and they sell out quickly and it’s frustrating. Your headquarters are in Chesapeake, VA. This product should be more readily available in ALL the colors. The roses can be used for a plethera of craft projects EVERY SEASON!!
I’m sorry you can’t find what you need at your Dollar Tree. That can be very frustrating! Unfortunately we are not affiliated with Dollar Tree. We are a blog that focuses on deals and other ways to save money. So we can’t help with your concern. You could try contacting Dollar Tree’s customer service by clicking here. I hope that helps! -Jordan, MSM Team
What Valentine’s Day deals did you end up with, if any?
Crystal Paine says
I got the decor piece for our mantle and will be going back for more stuff once I know what my kids are doing in their classrooms for Valentine’s Day! 🙂
I love your paperback hedgehog! He’s adorable!
Crystal Paine says
We love him, too! He was a gift from my sister-in-law for Christmas!