I stopped by Kroger on Saturday to pick up some of their deals — and I was so excited with what I got! (And I’m sorry that I’m just now getting this posted. I had plans to post it earlier in the week so you could take advantage of some of these deals, but I’ve been in India and haven’t had as much time to write blog posts as I’d hoped!)
Here’s what I bought:
Saturday Kroger Shopping Trip
- 5 boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios — just $0.99 per box, plus I earned a coupon good for $4 off my next order since I bought 5 boxes
- 4 boxes of Mom’s Best Cereal — on sale for $2.29, used $1/1 Kroger Digital coupons = $1.29 per box after coupons
- 1 Schick Quattro Razor package — $4.99, used $4/1 Kroger Digital coupon = $0.99 after coupon
- 2 boxes of Kroger Buttermilk Pancake Mix — $1.59 each, used $0.50/1 Kroger Digital Coupons = $1.09 per box after coupons
- 1 tub of Kroger Cottage Cheese — $1.39, used $0.50/1 Kroger Digital Coupon = $0.79 after coupon
- 3 packages of Kroger cheese — $2.19, used $0.50/1 Kroger Digital Coupons = $1.69 each after coupons
- 2 bottles of Marzetti Dressing — marked down to $0.89 each, used 2 $1/1 peelie coupons = free + overage after coupons
- 5 boxes of Quaker Granola Bars — $1.99 per box, used $1/1 Kroger Digital Coupons = $0.99 after coupons
- 1 box Annie’s Mac & Cheese — free with Free Friday e-coupon
- 1 package of Keebler cookies — free with Customer Appreciation Coupon that printed at checkout last time I shopped
- 1 bottle of Suave Conditioner — $1.99, used $1.50/1 Kroger Digital Coupon = $0.49 after coupon
- 1 can Kroger tomatoes — $0.49
- Bag of peaches — $0.69 per pound = $1.96
- Marked down bananas — $0.39 per pound = $1.87 — used $1 off fruit coupon that printed at checkout last time I shopped
- Total with tax = $32.53
Jesse also stopped by Sprouts and picked up 2 watermelon for $1.98 each (they were running a 3-day weekend sale!).
Have you gotten any great deals recently? I’d love to hear about them! Tell us in the comments!
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!