MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Slow Cooker Meatballs {Game Day Appetizer}

Slow Cooker Meatballs

Need a game day appetizer? Here’s a super simple recipe that you can make using RAGÚ® (available at HEB stores and other stores).

HEB carries a few different varieties of RAGÚ®, including: Cheesy Alfredo, Old World Style Traditional, or Chunky Tomato, Garlic & Onion. I used theRAGÚ® Chunky Tomato, Garlic & Onion for this recipe.

Slow Cooker Meatballs

Slow Cooker Meatballs
Slow Cooker Meatballs
Slow Cooker Meatballs

If you want to try this recipe, be sure to head into HEB to stock up on RAGÚ® and the rest of your game day party essentials!

What are your favorite quick and easy appetizers?

{This post was underwritten by Lunchbox. Read my disclosure policy here.}

8 Comments

• Elise says:

Oh yum! Meatballs are one of my kids favorite dishes! We usually make ours with quick oats, or gluten-free flour for our gluten-free ones. 🙂

But I have to admit that I’ve never even tried Ragú sauce. Looks yummy!

• Tricia says:

Wow, never thought to put meatballs in the slow cooker. Great idea 🙂

• Jane says:

Looks delicious! I’ve never cooked meatballs in the crockpot (only added cooked ones). I want to give this a try. 🙂 Thanks for sharing.

• Joanne Peterson says:

Hot Artichoke Cheese Dip, Italian Dressing Wings

• Stephanie R says:

Im embarrassed to say that I have never made homemade meatballs before because I swear that they were really difficult to make but your recipe looks totally do able! Im going to have to give this a try!

• Susan says:

Can you use frozen store bought ones?

• Sherri says:

Yes, you can. Just let them thaw ahead of time, but they don’t have to be completely thawed, especially if they are precooked.

My favorite company meals for Sunday lunch after church always involve meatballs in the crock pot. I do Swedish meatballs (serve over noodles), BBQ meatballs (serve with shredded cheese on a sub roll), or with Ragu sauce (also with cheese on a roll).

• SK Bell says:

I actually really love to make meatballs & veggies for dinner. I typically like to do steamed broccoli, sautéed onions & mushrooms, and eggplant with them. =]

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy