MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Join me for my daily LIVE Morning Motivation Show!

Screen Shot 2015-09-02 at 12.44.13 PM

Did you know that I’m doing a daily, LIVE video show each weekday morning around 7:30 a.m. CT? You can watch live, leave comments, ask questions, and interact with me. All in real-time!

It’s so much fun and I just love the personal interaction. Each show is usually 15 to 25 minutes long and I share practical and inspirational motivation to help you begin your day well. I also take a few off-topic questions, tell you about my crazy adventures and mishaps, and give you a little peek behind-the-scenes at our every day lives.

To join us, just download the Periscope app on your device and search for @MoneySavingMom to find my profile and my most recent video. You can choose to be notified each time I go live each morning so that you don’t miss the live broadcasts.

If you miss the live show, you can watch the re-broadcast link any time over the next 24 hours on the Periscope app. I also just set up a Katch.me account this week and all of my broadcasts will be available to watch there, as well. Check it out here.

25 Comments

• Christine says:

Just wanted to let you know, I’ve seen several of your Periscope shows and I’m loving them! Great job! and thanks for the encouragement.

• Elissa says:

It’s funny how sometimes you come across things you need to hear just at right time. I needed to hear this message today (wise not awesome), thanks for sharing!

• Jody says:

Yay! I’m so glad there’s a way to watch them after the 24 hours. I almost missed yesterday’s replay and was like Nooooo! But I ended up catching it and loved it, the one about not being awesome! I love all of them. I’m finding the daily motivation super helpful and although you do a great job showing your personality through your writing there’s nothing like “in person” so it’s been great to see more of your personality and get to know your more this way too. Thank you so much for getting up every morning and doing these, they’ve been such a daily blessing that I look forward to!

• I also enjoy your scopes. You always give me something to take away that starts my day off right. I have yet to figure out katch.me. Maybe next week!

• It was SO much easier than I thought! I just had to sign up for it and connect it to my Twitter and then it automatically saves the replays. It’s a good thing it’s that simple because I’m so not techie. 🙂

• Shelly says:

Thanks for sharing the about Katch.me I just signed up so I can save my scopes too. I’m glad the replays will be available longer than just 24 hours. I don’t catch you live often because I’m a west coaster, but it’s nice to be able to go back through and watch them. I really enjoy your scopes, thanks so much for doing them.

• Jennifer says:

I was following you but now you are not on my list and I cannot find you again??

• Search for Crystal Paine or MoneySavingMom and it should pull up my Periscope account so you can re-follow. I’m so sorry that that happened… if that doesn’t work, let me know what your Periscope handle is and I’ll go check on my end to see if somehow you got blocked or something. I know I accidentally blocked the wrong commentor the other day and then could never figure out who it was because comments were going too fast!

• Jennifer says:

Thanks,
        If you could check I would greatly appreciate it! I searched and found your husband but not you! :). @Jen_ott777

• I found you and yes, you had gotten accidentally blocked! The good news? Now I know how to un-block people and I also know that when I block the spammers they are unable to see or find me again. Yay for that since there were a LOT of spammers listed in my blocked list! 🙂

I’m so sorry that I accidentally blocked you and I’m so glad we got that all figured out and cleared up!

• Yay, you’re on Katch!! I told you it was easy! I’m so glad that I won’t ever have to miss a thing now!

• Brianna says:

You are a ROCKSTAR! There are some days where I roll my eyes because you’re just too awesome, other days where I Praise Jesus for you, and others where I just smile because YOU ARE FABULOUS! Well done! Way to be a great example!

• Crystal. I love everything that you do. You have changed my life. Your periscopes help me start my day off right. I was so sad to hear about your struggles with infertility. My mom had pcos and I remember the heartache she felt. I’m sending you lots of love and prayers.

• Lauren says:

I am so looking forward to this Crystal!

• Jessica says:

I’ve also loved watching you in the mornings. I’ve been motivated to get up and do great things in the morning. Thanks. 🙂

• Mridu Parikh says:

I loved your Make Over Mornings program so I can’t wait to get a daily dose of you again! Thanks so much for doing this! xo

• Eve says:

I’m so glad those shows exist! I felt sad after finishing MOYM because your videos were part of my morning routine. Thank you for the email letting me know about this great concept. Looking forward to Monday now.

• Tabitha says:

Love love love your scopes!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy