If you’re planning to make homemade gifts for Christmas this year, Stacy Karen from A Delightful Home has written a wonderful little ebook to make your life so much easier! Simple Scrubs to Make and Give is a comprehensive guide to creating simple, homemade scrubs that will nourish and exfoliate your skin.
I’ve never made homemade scrubs before, but after reading this ebook, I was so inspired to try my hand at it! Stacy makes it seem so easy — and fun!
And with all of the 20+ recipe combinations in this ebook, there’s something for everyone. These scrubs would be perfect to give as gifts — or to make as a special treat after a long day.
One of my favorite things is that many of these recipes can be made with ingredients you already have on hand. While there are some suggested ingredients you may want to consider purchasing, you can likely get started with what’s already in your pantry!
What’s included in Simple Scrubs To Make and Give:
- Ingredients Guide – Explaining each of the ingredients and how to use them.
- Buying Guide – Tips for where to find supplies locally and online.
- Step-by-step instructions for making basic and customized body scrubs.
- Essential Oil Guide – Including brief explanations of 16 essential oils and nine recommend blends to make your scrubs unique.
- Recipes – When all is said and done, there’s over 30 different scrub combinations in the ebook! 15 body scrub recipes with variations for a total of at least 23 unique recipes. Plus the bonus section, with 8 recipes and directions for creating your own
Original recipes include:
- Morning Coffee Body Scrub
- Fresh Citrus Sugar Scrub
- Squeaky Clean Scrub
- Lavender-Peppermint Facial Smoother
- To name a few. . .
- Bonus section: Simple Scrubs to Use Right Now!
Includes instructions and recipes for nourishing facial scrubs to make as needed. (But don’t worry, they only take a minute to prepare). A comprehensive guide shows you how to make your own creations.
Also includes eight new recipes for scrubs to make and use right away!
- Quick Reference Recipe Guide – enables you to have all the recipes in this ebook at your fingertips without printing all 59 pages. Great to keep in a notebook for easy access.
- Packaging Ideas – Suggestions for decorating jars and detailed information for what to include on your labels.
Not only would this ebook itself make a great holiday gift, any of the 20+ different scrub recipes inside would be a fabulous frugal gift this holiday season.
Stacy has generously offered all MoneySavingMom.com readers a 50% off coupon code, valid through December 18, 2012. Use coupon code MSM at checkout and you’ll get the Simple Scrubs ebook for just $1.99!
(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read my disclosure policy.)
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!