MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

Last night’s $2.02 shopping trip at Target

And finally, we had to run to Target last night to pick up a few things for our trip today, so I also looked at the deals. They were out of most everything or the prices were different than others were finding elsewhere, but I was able to pick up a few good deals:

Market Pantry Pasta and Sauce – $1
Bought 2 and used $1/2 Target printable
$0.50 each after coupon

Glade Fragrance Mist– $3.49
Used $2/1 coupon (no longer available)
Stacked with $1/1 Target coupon
$0.49 after coupon

2 Mederma Scar product — price cut to $2
Used 2 $2/1 coupons
Free after coupons

Total with tax: $2.02

See the full list of deals at Target here.

14 Comments

• Jess Todd says:

are the coupon prices correct on the Glade? Looks like that should have been a money maker?

• Challice says:

I love it when you post your shopping trips! So much fun!

• Diane says:

I love that pasta/sauce coupon deal. I love that their sauce is in glass jars, too, instead of cans like the generic version at my grocery store. It goes on sale to 48 cents some times and I have a ton of it but it’s not really that great (the generic kind at the grocery store).

• Crystal says:

the glad mist doesn’t add up right…..If you used a $2 and a $1 then that should have made it free with overage…..

• alicia says:

I am in need of mederma for my daughters scar from a recent fall.. This is not a your Target only deal is it? Lately none of these are in my area so I want to be sure before printing and heading there.

• Kate says:

Crystal and Alicia,

Just a warning from someone who has tried Mederma before, test it out on a small area first. I used Mederma a few years ago after a surgery. Even though the scar was relatively small, I had a horrible skin reaction to it which ended up all over my body (I think when I showered, it washed down or was spread, so half of my body had huge hives all over it). I know every person’s skin is different, but I have NEVER been allergic to anything before and my skin can handle a lot, but this product made me miserable for several days. Try it out to see if you have a sensitivity before using it! : )

• alicia says:

Kate- Its funny you mention hives. I had never had a problem before either with my skin and after my 2nd c-section I used Mederma on the scar for a few weeks.. I now breakout in hives on my tummy area anytime my pants get wet in that spot, like when doing dishes water splashes there.. It been SEVERAL years now that its been happening.. Maybe its related..

• Crystal says:

Many people have been finding it at their stores, but I can’t guarantee that it will be at your store.

• Nicole says:

Target doesn’t do overages, they lower the coupon to the price of the product

• Monica says:

The MEDERMA (for scars) $2 coupon is no longer available! =(

• alicia says:

Well theres a shocker.. I didn’t want to waste printing another coupon to only find out it wasnt available in my area and now even if they do have it too late..

• Casey says:

Lucky you got the Mederma Scar. I went to 2 Targets today only find the the MedermaKids on sale for $2. Regular is still at $25. I got two for the kids anyway, I’m happy about it:-) But I really want it for myself on the kitchen burns recently. Do you know if Kids works on adults as well?

Also, I noticed your Mederma’s package is yellow vs. my stores (TX) carry the purple ones. Guess they’re trying to get rid of the older inventory.

• Jennifer Rodriguez says:

Where are all you located. I tried 2 different Targets but the Mederma/ Mederma kids were $16.99 not on sale. Was it in the flyer? I am in Florida.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy