MoneySavingMom.com
FREEBIE LIBRARY!

140 custom address labels for $3.11 to $3.83 shipped

The Vistaprint Address Labels offer is available again! You can get 140 custom Address Labels for as low as $3.11 shipped:

::Go to Vistaprint and register or login.

::Design your labels (be sure to opt out of all the upsell offers so that you don’t incur extra charges).

::Go to checkout and you should only pay $3.11 to $3.83 for shipping.

And there you have it!

Please do note that Vistaprint is notorious for sending you lots of email after you order from them so I’d recommend either unsubscribing from their emails as soon as you start getting them or giving them an email address which is not your primary address.

(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read our disclosure policy here.)

12 Comments

• Kandace says:

Excellent! I just ordered labels for Christmas. Thank you!

• Lara says:

I love vista print for teacher gifts! I make up personalized note pads, with their school contact information on them. then, if they need to send home notes, they have some fun paper to use. Even a personalized postit note pad is fun. Something they’ll use, is unique, and from the heart… plus, when put together with the ‘free’ offers from Vista.. a great deal too!

• sherri says:

Hmmmm. I know I have gotten this deal before, but when I log into my account, it says the return address labels start at $7.99. I ordered from them recently (a big business order) so I wonder if that has something to do with it. So much for customer appreciation!

• sherri says:

Ok, it worked through the link in the post. OOPS!

• Those are so cute! Thank you! 🙂

• Laura J says:

I got some yesterday for 1.99 for 140 🙂 I googled return labels and that deal came up.

• karen says:

I ordered these with just my daughter’s first name (on a cute purple cupcake design). So cute. Of course, now I will find them all over the house, but she’ll love them.

• Mary H says:

Thanks for posting this! I got some cute ones to use on the holiday cookies I do each year. Total shipped came to $2.95 – that is cheaper than using regular gift tags.

• Merry Michelle says:

I can’t get this to work for less than 9 to 12 dollars! I’ve tried 3 times with different labels. Maybe I’ll give it one more shot…

• CSantos says:

Placed my order in the 27th and this morning it was already here.

Not impressed? Not even if I tell you that I live in Portugal?

And I already saw several items I´m interested. Future client!

• CSantos says:

Sorry…

I ment to say THANK YOU!

I read your blog everyday and by reading it I got a AHAH moment. I promisse I will report to you with the fruits of your inspiration!

Many Thanks!