So many of you wrote in to request I offer a downloadable Stock-Up Price List after I shared my stock-up prices.
Well, Joy from FiveJs.com did one better than that! She put together a fabulous detailed list that includes all my stock-up prices broken down by their unit cost, plus a customizable Stock-Up Price list you can download and use to create your own Stock-Up Price List. There’s a pre-filled one or a blank one — depending upon which works best for you.
How to use the Stock-up Price List
- Download the Stock-up Price List here (4 pages, 1.1MB pdf)
- Open the file in a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader, which you can download for free.
- Use your TAB key to tab through the customizable fields of each form. Two of the forms have numerous fields in which you can enter your own information.
- Click on the section(s) you’d like to fill in.
- Type in your text.
- Print out the document when you’re done typing in your text.
- Save your document if you’d like to save your changes. You’ll be able to open the document again to add different text at any time.
Be sure to check out all our free customizable Household Management downloads.
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!