All mic’d up and ready to take the stage Saturday night at the San Diego event. While waiting, Kaitlynn tried to get a selfie with me. And well, it soon turned into a Silly Selfie Fest. I have no idea where my kids get their spunk and personality from. 😉
So, um, yeah. I kinda fell off the goal-setting wagon.
It was a little bit intentional (I was on a blogging break, after all) and it was a little unintentional (summer was just full to the brim with lots of travel and projects and fun!).
But, never fear, I’m back in the saddle again and ready to get this show on the road!
So without further ado, here are my 10 goals for this week:
1. Start our fall homeschool schedule.
2. Finish reading one read aloud book with the kids.
3. Write a love note to Jesse.
4. Write thank you letters with the kids.
5. Exercise at least 5 times.
6. Finish at least two books.
7. Host friends from out of town for a little Blogging Retreat this weekend (yay!!)
8. Write notes to the Compassion children we sponsor.
9. Write an article for an upcoming piece in a magazine.
10. Get everything ready for our big Make Over Your Mornings sale next week (stay tuned for details!)
What are your goals for this week? I’d love to have you share your progress on last week’s goals and your goals for this coming week in the comments. Of, if you’ve blogged about it, leave your direct link below. Let’s cheer each other on to live purposeful and productive lives! You can download a free customizable weekly goal-planning sheet here.
Subscribe for free email updates from Money Saving Mom® and get my Guide to Freezer Cooking for free!