Welcome from Twitter!
Thanks for taking a short detour from Twitter! I’m glad you stopped by! Here are some of the things you’ll find on MoneySavingMom.com.
1. Deals & Steals
I hope you’ll stick around to take advantage of the money-saving deals I post throughout the day. I’m humbled to know others have saved hundreds and even thousands of dollars as a result of this blog.
You can get all the deals sent straight to you by subscribing here.
2. Money-Saving Tips & Frugal Ideas
I’ve also often write helpful posts or series sharing ways we have saved money in our home. Here are few of the most popular series I’ve written so far:
- Saving 100% Down for a Home :: Full Posts
- 31 Days to a Better Grocery Budget :: Full Posts
- Becoming a Work-at-Home Mom :: Full Posts
- Having a Baby Without Breaking the Bank :: Full Posts
- Dealing with Toy Overload :: Full Posts
3. Deals at Stores Near You
Did you know you can drastically reduce your grocery spending by pairing coupons with the items already on sale at your local stores?
And now, the hard part of matching coupons with sale items has already been done for you by experienced and passionate couponers in your area. All you have to do to take advantage of the savings is find your favorite stores from our Store Deals list, subscribe to get the deals sent straight to you and then simply clip the appropriate coupons, make your list and go! It couldn’t be simpler!
Looking for a deal on a particular item? Wondering if there is a coupon available? Check out the MoneySavingMom.com Coupon Database! Simply enter your search term, such as the product name, and search. You’ll instantly see whether or not there are available coupons for that product and where you can find them.
5. Many Places to Find Me
There are several places I post deals online.
- MoneySavingMom.com is the main one. Subscribe to receive as many deals as you’d like here.
- Facebook :: Sometimes I post deals on the Money Saving Mom® Facebook Fan page that you won’t see on MoneySavingMom.com, so be sure to hop on over there as well.
- Twitter :: You can also catch my deals on Twitter if that works better for you!
Where would you like to go now?