Want to have a more organized, productive, and successful year in 2017? Michael Hyatt is offering a free live class on 7 steps for taking control of 2017.
Go here to reserve your spot for one of the six time slots on December 7th, 8th, 13th, or 14th.
In this class, you’ll learn:
- Clarity on your next steps toward accomplishing what matters most—and the courage you need to take action
- The singular strategy that will instantly make you 42% more likely to accomplish your goals (it’s shocking how many people miss it!)
- How to “quit-proof” your goals to ensure 2017 is the year you finally cross that big one off your list
- A simple but powerful principle that will enable you to defeat procrastination once and for all
- The secret to making it through the “messy middle,” when you have too much invested to quit but are not sure you can finish
- Why detailed action plans work against you—and an alternative so simple you’ll wonder why you haven’t thought of it before
- A simple, proven solution to ensure you never get overwhelmed (or paralyzed) by a big goal again
- The common and seemingly positive goal-setting strategy that is likely sabotaging your success (and what to do instead)
- Three “negative” emotions that are actually positive indicators you are on the right path