Are you an entrepreneur feeling a little overwhelmed about the best way to grow your business without sacrificing your sanity?
If so, I recommend signing up for the free Work by Design Summit! This will be an online weeklong conference that starts tomorrow, May 17, and runs through May 25.
This conference has an amazing speaker lineup of 45+ world-class experts who will reveal their secrets and share proven strategies on how to clarify your purpose, maximize your productivity, and increase your profits!
Here is just a glimpse of some of the many topics that will be covered at the summit:
- How to Inject Renewed Purpose into Your Work – No Matter What You Do
- How to Set Powerful Goals that Catapult You to Success
- How to Develop the Perfect Schedule for Your Work and Your Life
- Why Working at the Right Time of Day Will Get Your Work Done in Half the Time
- Simple Things You Can Do to Stay Energetic All Day Long
- Why Fewer Work Hours Will Increase Your Profits
- The One Action You Can Take Today to Increase Your Income this Year
- The #1 Secret to Maximum Efficiency and Maximum Profits
Since we haven’t posted about this in a really long time, I thought it might be beneficial for some of you who are looking for creative ways to stretch your dollars.
The National Consumer Panel (formerly known as Nielsen Home Scan) is accepting new applicants in many locations.
If you are accepted as a panel member with National Consumer Panel, you will be sent a small hand-held scanner and will scan all the bar codes of everything you purchase. Once a week, you’ll transmit this information to Nielsen and you’ll earn points that can be redeemed for a variety of items from the Nielsen Gift Catalog.
While I have personally not been a part of this panel, I have known many who have. I have heard that it takes a while for your points to add up but you can earn some fairly nice prizes – like electronics and household items – if you stick with it.
Some of you have signed up in the past for this and really enjoyed it. Others of you have tried it and found it was too tedious and time-consuming. Feel free to share your experience in the comments!
Are you a business or blog owner hoping to grow your audience through Pinterest?
I’m so excited to be joining Beth Anne Schwamberger for a free webinar on how to create irresistible pins for Pinterest. This free webinar will take place next Tuesday, April 19, 2016 at 3:30 p.m. ET.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The 5 gorgeous pin image formats that give you results.
- 5 winning headlines that will turn a browser into a buyer.
- The secret no one is telling you about product pins versus blog post pins, and how to master them both.
Trying to get rid of clutter and make some extra cash? I love this list of 30 things you can gather for your yard sale pile today.
Are you a business or blog owner hoping to grow your e-mail list?
I’m so excited to be joining Laura Smith for a free webinar on how to grow & nurture your e-mail list with opt-in offers. This free webinar will take place next Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at 2 p.m. ET.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Why opt-in freebies are essential to growing your list, along with lots of examples to get your creative juices flowing.
- How to avoid common mistakes entrepreneurs make when creating their freebie and what to do to be effective right away.
- How to get your opt-in offer seen, so new people will be joining your list every day.
- A live “hot seat” — We’ll pick one person who is there live for the workshop and help you develop the perfect opt-in offer for your blog or online business.