*HOT!* $4/2 Starbucks coupon = FREE Starbucks!

Starbucks coupon

There’s a HOT $4/2 Starbucks product coupon available over here. Click on the Special Savings tab to access it.

You can use this coupon on the Iced Coffee Singles, Espresso Singles, or Refreshers Singles. These are typically priced around $1.50 to $2 each, making them FREE after this coupon!

Thanks, Moms By Heart!

Comments

1. Rebecca says

The coupon states that it is redeemable where you buy groceries. Not sure how you can get free coffee with the coupon.

• Sydney says

Tried Safeway I was told i need to buy the fall collection that is in the picture only and they did not carry it

• Laura Deason-Bequette says

I was told at Wal-Mart in Belleville, IL that I had to buy something in the picture. It doesn’t STATE that but that’s how they are!

• Brooke says

It took me a *really* long time, but after practicing patience for about 10 minutes I finally got it to print. :)

Same here. I couldn’t print it normally so then I tried the Printer JumpStart link it provided and after a couple tries with that it printed. Awesome coupon!!!

2. Jenni says

I can’t get it to print, either! :( My Mac won’t download JumpStart because it said it came from an unidentified link.

• Kristen says

If you’re using a Mac, it seems to work much easier with Safari. I couldn’t get it to print with Chrome or Firefox though. With Safari, it printed 2 with no problem.

3. Heidi says

It took me a while to print this coupon too, so I think the Starbuck’s site must be getting slammed. Thank you for sharing such an awesome coupon! Coffee lovers unite! (;

4. Daisy says

I was able to print in just a few seconds!

Looks like they did something because my family was all able to get their coupons too. Gotta love Starbucks!

5. Amy says

Every store I’ve checked sells them in packs of 4 or 6 and they’re $6.88 at Walmart. Am I missing something?

6. Lauren Ryan says

I got mine to print, but walmart couldn’t get it to scan at all so they wouldn’t let me use it :(

• Sydney says

I had the same problem they said since the coupon said products it means I have to buy two multipacks

7. Barb says

Did they take the coupon down? I click on the link, and I don’t see a coupon anywhere. Have tried with both chrome and IE.

8. Jamie says

I must be doing something wrong because I can’t even see a “special savings” button. There is nothing but a leaf in the top right corner. Anyone know if it has been taken down?

It looks like the coupon is back up, but now they have a $$ limit on it whereas they didn’t before. Now your total has to be at least $4.99 in order to use the coupon. So it still means cheap Starbucks, just not free!