Grocery University Huge Sale! Grocery University Huge Sale! Current Price $8.97
Time Left at This Price!
Buy Grocery University »

Join us for the 7-Day Say Goodbye to Survival Mode Challenge (starts Monday!)

Say Goodbye to Survival Mode 7 Day Course{Squeal! My real-life, hardcover copy of my book arrived in the mail today. It was incredibly exciting and surreal!}

So, you’ve probably noticed a thing or two about a book I have coming out soon. Yes, this one. :)

I’m just a wee bit excited about it… especially because the testimonies we’re receiving from our launch team members who read a pre-release copy are just giving me goosebumps.

The message of this book is one I’m intensely passionate about. Why? Because it’s my story.

I hit rock bottom a few years ago. I had taken on way too many things, my to-do list was overwhelming, I was physically exhausted and emotionally drained, and I felt like there was no way out.

But by the grace of God — and with some wise encouragement from my husband — I made major changes in my life that helped me to pull out of that pit of despair and start on a journey of living with intention, passion, and purpose.

Do I have it altogether or have all the answers? No way! And you’ll discover through reading this book that I am very flawed, have made a whole lot of mistakes, and continue to learn right along with you.

But I am no longer feeling stuck, overwhelmed, and exhausted. I have hope, joy, and purpose in life. And this gives me excitement to wake up every day knowing that I’m going somewhere, that the actions I’m taking each day are for a purpose, and they are moving me closer to where I want to be long-term.

Say Goodbye to Survival Mode chronicles my journey of how I hit rock bottom, how I had the wake up call that changed my life, and the practical steps I’ve taken to slowly journey to a place where I’m living every day with passion and purpose.

This book is so much more than my story, though. It’s an action plan and a lifeline of hope for anyone who feels like they are drowning in too many to-do’s.

Whether you’re single, married, have kids, don’t have kids, stay-at-home, or work outside the home, I think you’ll be blessed and inspired by the principles and stories in this book. And it just might completely change your life — in a wonderful way!

Have you purchased your copy of Say Goodbye to Survival Mode yet? If not, you can pre-order it here. Thank you so much for supporting me in this project — it means the world to me!

survival-mode-challenge-FB

Sign Up for the FREE Say Goodbye to Survival Mode Challenge!

We’ve created a 7-Day Say Goodbye to Survival Mode Course that jump starts you on your journey to living with peace, order, and purpose. This course is FREE and you get one email every day for 7 days with an inspirational message, practical application, and a project for you to complete.

Beginning on Monday, we’ll be going through this course together for 7 Days as a way to help you start the new year off with success. I’ll be blogging through the course, tackling the projects each day, and talking about what I’m learning in each of these areas.

Want to join us? Just sign up for the course here (input your name and email in the orange sign-up banner at the top of this page) and confirm your email address. And then come back Monday morning around 9 a.m. for your first project for this challenge.

Leave a comment or click on the “Like” button on this post if you’re planning to join us. It’s going to be fantastic!

Comments

1. Catie says

This. Is. My. Life.

“You wake up tired. Your to-do list is too long. The commitments—and the laundry—are piling up, but your energy keeps dwindling. You feel like you’re simply making it through the days, not living or enjoying any part of them.”

In these few sentences you spoke to me so much that I immediately pre-ordered your book. I pray that it changes my life the way that yours has been changed. I long to thrive in this life and truly live… not just muddle through. Thanks for writing.

2. Lauren says

I read the first sample chapter and loved it! I have been reading your blog since my daughter was a baby and she is about to turn 7! I have always been inspired and in awe of you, so I love to see that you have the same chinks in your armor as the rest of us. I’m really excited to see what the rest of the book is like, but its a bit of a catch 22– I need to read the book to find time to sit down and read a book!

• Jenny says

Lauren, the book is setup so you can read each section, in chunks like a blog post, taking up just a few minutes (if that’s all you can spare- just keep a bookmark handy) and each chapter took me less than 30 minutes total to read in 1 sitting. I have to imagine that was an intentional style choice by Crystal. It reads as conversationally as her blog so it’s very hard to put down but it could be done without trouble to pick up where you left off!

-Jenny

• skottydog says

Jenny, I was thinking the same thing! I need a book to teach me how to find an hour to read a book! Audio books are not for me, even with a 75 minute commute to work!

3. Tara H says

Congratulations! I can’t wait to read my copy! :)
    I was at Kroger yesterday, in Griffin, GA, and there was “Money Saving Mom’s Budget”! I’m not sure if it was silly of me, but I was so excited to see it there! I’m so happy for all your successes! Thank you for being a blessing to me.

4. Jenny says

Wonderful Crystal! Thank you for supporting so many of us in our goal to do better AND feel better!

Even though I’m on the launch team, I am going through this challenge to kick off the new year right! I’m planning on buying your book for several of my friends who need to get out of survival mode!

6. Julie says

Hi Crystal,

Congratulations on your book! I can’t wait to read it! I ordered it on iBooks. Because it’s a preorder, they won’t bill my account until the book comes out, so I don’t have a confirmation code to sign up for your goodies. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Feeling overwhelmed and exhausted – yes! That describes both my husband and I. We have taken on too much, but it’s hard. We have an infant, we are very involved in our small church (that’s about ready to do BIG things), and then we work part time jobs. I’m excited for this challenge – thanks!!

8. Mary says

Congratulations. I cannot imagine the feeling of having your book in your hand! :-) You deserve to be excited! I am squealing for you too. I have joined the challenge. I will buy the book as soon as I can. :-)

9. Carrie says

As a member of the launch team, I can say that this book is applicable for all moms. There are practical ideas for whatever situation you find yourself in. I have several friends and family in mind who will be receiving the book as gift from me. And I will be purchasing a copy for myself also, even though I’ve already read it. It is truly inspiring and thought-provoking.

10. Amanda says

Signed up and read the 1st chapter already. I already have 2 of my friends that are going do the challenge as well! Is there a separate FB challenge page by chance?

11. Dawn says

In need of a miracle,have seen a specific answer to prayer 2 days after I cried out to God in desperation and surrendered to Him (6 days ago)…this is the 2nd answer to that prayer! Looking forward to this 7 days! ( it sounds doable:-))
    Thank you Crystal! I’m here for good, for God, my husband, our children! I seem to be a slow learner, but by Gods enabling grace and mercy, im ready to follow!
    Ps I ordered the book, and am looking forward to that jem too! ♡

12. Merrilee says

I think I started to sign up, but I’m not sure if I finished! I want to do this. I’m concerned that I might be too busy/distracted to do it! I’m pregnant with baby #6 and see myself heading towards survival mode big time. I would be there already, were it not for the help of my husband over Christmas break!

13. skottydog says

You had me at “Say….”
    I’m all in. I’m very encouraged that this book can be applied to the fellas, too. All of your books have been nothing short of awesome so far, and I’m stoked to receive the new release! The sample chapter and the challenges have been great so far.

Your honesty, transparency, and integrity have always been the best part of all your material.
    It’s nice knowing we don’t have to do this alone…
    …and that you can have the same struggles as part-time SAH dads do.

14. Jamie says

After reading your other book I felt called to add another baby to our family (your challenge to think of what you want to have accomplished at the end of your life reminded me how important family is to me). I just love cuddling our new little baby boy! (He is 2 months old now!)

I am so excited to see what changes your new book can bring to my life. :) To add to the other comments, you described my life pretty well, too. I’m definitely ready for a change.

15. Janie says

Your book is pre-ordered..Looking forward to it..I am way past the age of my own children dealing with helping care for a new grandchild and feel like I am back at square one trying to do that as well as have some time for me! So this came at the right time for me!!