Buy One, Get One Free Cheerios coupon

cheerios

Here’s a RARE Buy One, Get One Free Cheerios coupon!

Hurry and print it because I doubt it will last long!

Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!

Comments

1. Sonja says

The “Everyday Saver” links never print for me. It always says that I don’t have the latest version of Java, but when I go to the Java website to check, they say I do. Annoying!

It didn’t want to work for me in either Firefox or Safari, but when I chose to use the desktop printer, it worked great – very fast and easy. :)

2. melissa feliz says

Finally Got it! YAY! Thank you so much now I can use my $4 extra care bucks, coupon stack with this coupon, another coupon from general mills for cheerios through coupon.com and apply the $2/5 sale for cheerios at CVS.

3. Anna says

I had to right click on the link, click “Copy Link Address” and then paste it into the address bar and hit enter to get it to load.

• Anna says

And then I had to install the plug-in to print coupons from the website. I’m using Chrome, though, so sometimes doesn’t work as well as IE.

4. melissa says

Yay! Thanks. And it’s good for several varieties (not just the yellow box). So I’m wondering if anyone knows… can I use another coupon with this? Like if I had a $.50/1 coupon, could I use that on the box I’m paying for or will this coupon link itself to both boxes? Thanks. :)

5. Debbie says

I get a message that I need to try printing from Chrome, Safari or Firefox… SO not worth it for me. This is why I’m not a couponer.. I try, but then I run into this and I’m like.. ” oh this is so not worth my time! “

6. Lisa H says

What a drag….wants me to download a Java update so I do. Try to print again and it asks me AGAIN to download an update…..something is fishy with this.

7. JOYce says

It printed fine for me in IE InPrivate browsing. When switching to Chrome incognito, there was a bar above the coupon request area where permission was required to run JAVA. Granted ~ though after jumping through the hoop process, it confirmed that a coupon had already been printed. They provide a link for those with Java Concerns(at the bottom in the green bar with copyright info, etc.) ~ http://www.couponprintinghelp.com/

Cheerios is to soon no longer be GM(genetically modified) with the original Cheerios. FYI for those where that is an issue. Google search: Cheerios GMO. Or dig deeper with additional wording such as: Cheerios GMO Mercola, etc.

Hope this helps.

8. Lisa G says

I’m not a Target Savvy shopper as of yet…So can I use this coupon along with the Target coupon for 75 cents off of 2? Will they let you stack them? Thanks~