Free 2014 Confident Mom Weekly Household Planner

Household-Planner-Confident-Mom

Download this free 2014 Confident Mom Weekly Household Planner.

Thanks, The Confident Mom!

Comments

1. Staci says

I have attempted the link several times with the same message that the website is off-line. Anyone have luck and have tips for me?

2. Kathy says

I am having a hard time downloading this as well. I’ve been waiting for the download to show up in my email, but nothing is coming. Am I doing something wrong?

3. Amanda Coehick says

I signed up earlier today. I have waited most of the day for the e-mail but have not received anything. I have checked my spam folder but there is nothing there either. Is there an issue?

4. Laurie Moll says

I really wanted to download this, but do I really have to put my credit card information into wish play? That doesn’t make sense to me.

5. Christina Neal says

I signed up and never received a link and I’ve contacted Confident Mom through her contact page and still haven’t received anything…and now I see that it’s $6. Have I done something incorrectly?

6. D'Ann Martin says

This is a fantastic planner! I paid for it last year, and would have paid four times as much this year because it was so useful! To find out that it is free now is just icing on my organizational cake;) If I could make one suggestion… Take the time to take this and get it bound after you print it. I took mine to Staples last year and for less than $5 they put it in a spiral bound with a cover and back. It looked beautiful and always looks attractive sitting out on my kitchen counter. I hate clutter, but if I put this away, I always forget to do it! Thank you Confident Mom and MSM for posting!

7. M.nash says

I see your Subscribe to me and get freezer meal cooking for free, however, I’m already a subscriber. Does this mean Im not eligible?

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy