Free 2014 Confident Mom Weekly Household Planner

Household-Planner-Confident-Mom

Download this free 2014 Confident Mom Weekly Household Planner.

Thanks, The Confident Mom!

Comments

1. Liz Jaeger says

Thank you so much for doing this! I am so excited about staying more organized this next year.

• MSM Team says

Hi Dana, you’ll need to click through the link above and go to the Confident Mom website to sign up. Thanks!

2. Staci says

I have attempted the link several times with the same message that the website is off-line. Anyone have luck and have tips for me?

3. Kathy says

I am having a hard time downloading this as well. I’ve been waiting for the download to show up in my email, but nothing is coming. Am I doing something wrong?

4. Amanda Coehick says

I signed up earlier today. I have waited most of the day for the e-mail but have not received anything. I have checked my spam folder but there is nothing there either. Is there an issue?

5. Amy says

Is this pretty much like Motivated Moms? They look almost identical, except this one looks more flowery.

6. Laurie Moll says

I really wanted to download this, but do I really have to put my credit card information into wish play? That doesn’t make sense to me.

You shouldn’t have to — the download links came directly to my email and I didn’t have to input any payment info to download them.

7. Christina Neal says

I signed up and never received a link and I’ve contacted Confident Mom through her contact page and still haven’t received anything…and now I see that it’s $6. Have I done something incorrectly?

• Jaclyn says

I think that you can purchase a supplement to the planner for $6, if you wish, but the planner itself is free.

8. D'Ann Martin says

This is a fantastic planner! I paid for it last year, and would have paid four times as much this year because it was so useful! To find out that it is free now is just icing on my organizational cake;) If I could make one suggestion… Take the time to take this and get it bound after you print it. I took mine to Staples last year and for less than $5 they put it in a spiral bound with a cover and back. It looked beautiful and always looks attractive sitting out on my kitchen counter. I hate clutter, but if I put this away, I always forget to do it! Thank you Confident Mom and MSM for posting!

9. Omairis says

I just wanted to let you know I subscribed to your emails but I never got the link for the above free planner

10. M.nash says

I see your Subscribe to me and get freezer meal cooking for free, however, I’m already a subscriber. Does this mean Im not eligible?