Three free Twinings Tea samples

Sign up for three free Twinings Tea samples.

Thanks, Coupon Cravings!

Comments

1. Laura says

Has anyone received their samples from the last offer? I haven’t. This was offered also like a year ago and I did not receive them then either. Oh well, who knows why? I tried again! :)

• Dineen says

I got mine. Many months after the request, but I did get them. I remember thinking at the time that it was too bad I had given up caffeine by the time I had received them, but my husband still enjoys caffeinated teas.

I was on the All You facebook page and apparently there is some complaint about this being a fake freebie. I checked to see what other offers they had and this was the only offer that is on there. I am not sure if it fake or legit.

• Julie says

It looks legit. If you click on the Twinings logo on that page it goes to the Twinings homepage. And like Crystal, I’m pretty sure I have received samples from them before.

3. Ok Girl says

Thanks so much for your emails. I am a new follower, actually you are the only one I follow. I was hooked when I seen the cinnamon roll waffles, so creative and a favorite with my family. Just wanted to say I appreciate you and your very good at delivering excellent recipes. Keep up the good work !

I do not sign up for these anymore because they do not arrive. The first time I signed up for samples was maybe 3 years ago, and those I did receive. After that time I have never received them again. I assume they keep track of who has had them and don’t send samples twice? Not sure.