Amazon.com: $15 off Digital Downloads

Here’s a hot deal! Use coupon code MACR0913 at checkout, to get $15 off Digital Download Software from Amazon.com. You should be able to get something for free or almost free with this.

Comments

1. Esperanza says

Thank you! I didn’t need the Crayola program, but I was able to get the Anime Studio software that my son had been wanting for just a couple of bucks.

2. Ashley says

I just found out that the $15 credit is applied to downloads until you use the whole $15 credit -so you can get 2 (or more) games/downloads for free as long as you spend $15. Hope that makes sense :)

3. Diane says

Awesome! I got Compartments Home Inventory for Mac for free ($14.95 usually). One of the items on my to-do list that I’ve been dreading is to photograph and document valuables/large home items for our insurance, including our son’s “new to us” trumpet, which we just added to our policy rider. I think this will help me get that vital – yet dreaded – project done! Thanks!!

4. Mary says

Yay! Thank you! I got the Corel AfterShot Pro – I can’t afford PhotoShop, and the free software I’ve been using has turned out to be quite a pain.

Thanks so much! I got Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego! My kids are a bit young still but I will hold it and check it out in the meantime lol! It was 9.99 so free!

6. Ashley says

Did anyone else have trouble downloading the software? I keep getting an error and it won’t download it. Can’t find a way to contact amazon to get help.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy