Sam’s Club: Non-members get in free this weekend (August 2-4, 2013)

Woohoo! Sam’s Club is offering free entrance to non-members this weekend (August 2-4, 2013).

Non-members just need to go to the customer service desk to get a pass. There will be no extra charges on purchases made.

Sam’s Club will be hosting their Three-Day Open House and will be offering a variety of free samples this weekend, as well.

What are your favorite things to buy at Sam’s Club? I always buy yeast, as well as their tubs of organic lettuce, when they have get in free weekends.

Thanks, Freebie Finding Mom!

Comments

1. Jennifer B. says

Thanks for the information! I called “my” Sam’s Club to see if they are participating and they said no, but I followed your link and see it is listed as a national press release, so we’ll go with print-out in hand!

2. Anna says

I like to buy 5# blocks of cheddar cheese at Sam’s. They also have good prices on butter, other cheeses, and I just saw their price on big bags of chocolate chips was pretty good (I think it came out to the equivalent of $1.79 per 12 oz). I always get my yeast there, too.

3. Kim says

Olive oil, yeast, vinegar, baking soda, & pinto beans. How much yeast do you usually buy at a time & how much bread do you make in a week (so I can estimate how much I’ll need)? I want to purchase enough to last a year & freeze it, but don’t remember how much I purchased last year. I need to write quantities on my cash envelope for next year!! Thanks!! :)

4. Kim says

You can check your local Sam’s Club prices online, by entering items in their search engine. The online price has always matched the in store price at my Sam’s Club. You’ll have to enter the Sam’s Club you’ll be visiting.

5. Lana says

You can actually go to Sam’s Club anytime by printing a one day pass from their website. You are able to do this every three months. Our membership is paid by my husband’s employer but I have used this option in the past.

Thanks for the tip! I *think* there is a surcharge if it’s not a get in free weekend. I could be wrong on that. Does anyone know for sure?

• Lana says

It depends on what state you live in. I am in SC and it is against the law to charge an upcharge here but in my opinion it is still cheaper to pay the upcharge if you only buy a few items a year from Sam’s than it would be to purchase a membership.

• jessica says

I love the taco seasoning too! My kids love tacos and its a quick go to meal. I never have to worry about having the seasoning.