Get a FREE one-year subscription to Home Educating Family (through July 31, 2013)

Through midnight tomorrow night (July 31, 2013), you can use coupon code freesub at checkout to get a free subscription to Home Educating Family magazine.

Ashley emailed in about this deal and said:

I just got an email from Home Educating Family they are offering the free subscription again until 7/31 because so many people had trouble with the website last time. I just got mine and am super excited as I love this magazine and free is the BEST price!

New subscribers only.

Comments

• Kristi Jo says

it didn’t work the first time for me either. but it did the second when I typed it in all caps FREESUB

1. patti says

Not working for me either. There isn’t any place to input the promo code. Plus the site is running very slow.

2. Roberta says

After only 30x it finally worked. Thanks so much. Just keep trying it should go through.

3. emily says

It worked fine for me but I had to remove the subscription I had put in my cart from the last time I tried and it didn’t work (because I ended up with two in my cart). If it asks you for payment information you have probably also made this mistake. =)

• Amy says

Thanks I also had 2 in there but since I didn’t sign in until I was checking out I didn’t realize! :) you just saved me a bunch of trouble! Thanks!

4. Bridgette says

I had no problems placing my order. I received a confirmation saying that they received my order. I got my order # and a confirmation email with the details of my order and a link to track its progress.

I was trying to get the free subscription to the homeschool magazine. I tried several times and couldn’t get through. Kept saying to contact directly or try later. Never did get it to go through.

6. Sabrina says

After over 2 hours of trying to check out, the page loaded the last check out tab properly, and added the $19 subscription. I cleared the cart, and tried to enter the coupon code again, and it says invalid :( I e-mailed them, I hope they can help!

This will be my first year homeschooling, and was really looking forward to the magazine.

7. Michelle says

Trying to do it now and it’s not working. Keeps timing out on me. Maybe too many people trying to purchase at the same time? Don’t know. :( Hope it goes through!!

8. Shari says

“There was an error processing your order…” I’ve gotten this about 15 times so far. Overloading their server? I REALLY want this magazine!!

His,
    Shari

9. Tammy Strausser says

I keep getting a “timed out” message. It’s 11:10 pm July 31…so I’m still scrambling to make the time frame…so far, I am still stuck! Help?