8 Goals For This Week

I’m excited about the progress I made on my goals last week!

Last week’s goals:

Family/Marriage/Mothering Goals

1. Finish reading The Trumpet of the Swan to the children. Read three chapters of Viking Adventure with Kathrynne, finishing reading A Nest for Celeste with Kaitlynn, read a few picture books with Silas.

2. Write a love note to Jesse.

3. Go on an overnight trip as a family.

Personal Goals

4. Work on memorizing & reviewing Romans 1:1-18.

5. Exercise six times. Run 10 miles total.

6. Finish The Charge,The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, Hidden Places, and I Still Believe.

7. Eat 7 servings of fruits & veggies every day.

Homemaking Goals

8. Work for 30 minutes on my embroidery project.

Family/Marriage/Mothering Goals

1. Read 3 chapters of The Borrowers to the children. Read three chapters of Viking Adventure with Kathrynne, read three chapters of Hugh Pine with Kaitlynn, read a few picture books with Silas.

2. Write a love note to Jesse.

3. Go to the rodeo as a family.

Personal Goals

4. Work on memorizing & reviewing Romans 1:1-19.

5. Exercise six times. Run 10 miles total.

6. Finish The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, Hidden Places, and I Still Believe.

7. Eat 7 servings of fruits & veggies every day.

Homemaking Goals

8. Work for 30 minutes on my embroidery project.

How did you do on last week’s goals? What are your goals for this week? I’d love to have you share your progress on last week’s goals and your goals for this coming week in the comments. Of, if you’ve blogged about it, leave your direct link below. Let’s cheer each other on to live purposeful and productive lives!

You can download a free customizable weekly goal-planning sheet here.

Comments

You’re killing your exercise! Way to go! I did better with mine too, this week anyway; I got Amy Lynn Andrews’ book about time management and it talked about how you have to specifically schedule time for the important things, so I did that for exercise and it worked!! Woot!

It’s been a while and I am so happy to get back into goal making. :)

I love how you are making a conscientious effort to eat lots of fruits and veggies into your diet by adding it to your list of goals. This is something I could definitely improve on. Good for you!

My new blog itself is proof of the accomplishment of my big goal for this week. Thanks to the encouragement from Money Saving Mom’s posts, I have officially started my new blog today and have pushed myself this past week to get it up. While I’m sure I may have some hurdles to cross, I completed my goal by just getting it up and going. Thanks so much, Crystal! Also, my first guest blogger, my husband, wrote an article on time management that may help others with getting their goals accomplished.

4. Meredith M says

I’d love some tips about how you’re increasing your fruits and veggies! I’m so bad with that.

5. Ann says

The Borrowers was one of my favorite books when I was younger. I must have read it 25 times!

6. Lisa Pepper says

Just a curiosity. Crystal, I LOVE to read but how can you read multiple books at the same time? Is that a good trick to reading more?

Way to go on getting all your goals done this past week. I did a little better myself too. This week I am working on keeping up with my exercising, drinking more water and getting some reading time in. My kids just loved the Borrowers too.

I hope your family enjoys the rodeo. It has been so long since I have been to one. Makes me realize it has been over 20 years now since I have ridden a horse. Little known fact about me, I have blue ribbons in my scrapbook for barrel racing in my early teen years.

Great job on your goals last week!!! Can’t wait to hear how you guys enjoyed the Rodeo!

You have inspired me to start reading chapter books to my kids. They are 2 1/2 and 4, so I think they will be ready for it.