$1.50/2 Bic Stationery Product coupon = freebies & deals at many stores (Facebook offer)

There’s a new high-value Bic Stationery coupon good for $1.50 off the purchase of any two BIC Stationery products. You just have to enter to win and then you’ll be re-directed to the coupon.

We’ll be seeing LOTS of deals on these over the next few weeks, so I’d recommend printing this right away!

Here are a few current freebies and deals you can snag with this coupon:

Staples Deals:

Buy 2 BIC Round Stick Grip Ballpoint Pens (8 pk) at $0.25 each (limit 2)
Use $1.50/2 Bic Stationery Product
Free after coupon

Buy 2 BIC Velocity Gel Pen (2 pk) at $0.50 each (limit 2)
Use $1.50/2 Bic Stationery Product
Free after coupon

Buy 2 BIC Dry Erase Markers (skinny) (4 ct) at $1 each
Use $1.50/2 Bic Stationary Product
$0.25 each after coupon

Office Max Deal:

Buy 2 BIC Matic Grip .7mm or .5mm Mechanical Pencils at $0.50 each (Limit 3)
Use $1.50 /2 Bic Stationary Product
Free after coupon

See more Back to School Deals.

Thanks, Common Sense With Money!

Comments

1. Julie says

I was going to print the coupon but the app on Facebook wants to access my friend list and public information in order for me to get it. Pass.

2. Katie A. says

Same here, Julie. On the Facebook page a lot of people said that they couldn’t download the coupon after they won it. The BIC folks replied and said to send the a direct message. I just sent them a message asking for a copy of the coupon because they’re not getting personal info from me. We’ll see what happens!

• Brenna says

I too just wanted the coupon, but won a NIX® Digital Photo Frame… we’ll see if it comes in 6-8 weeks. I unliked them afterwards.

3. Michelle says

This is why I have a fake Facebook account only to use for coupons etc… or sites wanting my public info.I learned this at a coupon workshop. I wasn’t an instant winner but I got the coupon. Way to go Brenna!

4. Emily says

I wonder if you might be able to combine this with the BIC Target coupon (from the website and/or mailer) for some good deals also.

5. justine says

You always have the option of not allowing these things to post to your account. Just click in the bottom right hand corner and select “only me”. The information won’t affect your friends.